Sign in to follow this  
sho69607

Which aircraft addon do you miss that needs to be part of FSX?

Totally agree with the gulfstream 650 or 550. Pmdg quality for sure. Or maybe one of the newer Dassault falcons with a full EASy cockpit. Or a really nice beech 350i with proline 21 avionics maybe :)Lee

A very high quality VC10 package would be my choice.
+1 David Maltby version is good but no VC and the payware one doesn't look very inviting to me.Oh for a HD exterior model VC-10 with high Q VC and authentic engine soundsim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

A good quality BAE 146/Avro RJ would be nice. Or, as mentioned above a PMDG level of detail in an ATR or Dash 8 would be my next choices.

A good quality BAE 146/Avro RJ would be nice. Or, as mentioned above a PMDG level of detail in an ATR or Dash 8 would be my next choices.
QualityWings has a BAe 146/Avro coming. Maybe this will be a good product for you.

Keith Guillory

An A2A/Accusim DC-3.
+10000000000

Mauricio Brentano

An authentic simulation of the Airbus series, starting with the A320 smile.png
Shameless! But hurry up and finish it so you can take my dosh.+1 to the Saab 340. Mesaba (Northwest Airlink/Delta Connection affiliate) used to use them on some routes that I like to simulate, although I never had the FFS model.One aeroplane I would dearly love to see updated is the Flight1 ATR 72-500. It was ground-breaking in FS9, but the FSX version is merely a port-over, and has some issues. A fully native FSX version would be worth paying for again.An old favourite of mine was the Hawker Siddely Trident by Addictive Simulations. Systems-wise, it was only default quality. But it did feature autoland (ISTR it was the first airliner in service to use autoland), and the soud set was good. I would eagerly pay for a full-featured FSX simulation. With its offset nose gear, extra boost engine (some versions) and reputed unwillingness to leave the ground, it was quite a quirky aeroplane.

Regards,

PD

I'm going to say a PMDG level 777 is what I would love to see in FSX.