Sign in to follow this  
Spook

Aerosoft Antarctica X - NOW AVAILIBLE

i know it is rather large, but you do get 47 airports / helipads, extremly high detail modeling of everything (cabins, boats, ice runways ect ) and all navaids.

Don't forget the highly detailed mesh!I don't have disk space for this, so I'm going to hold off buying it...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

13GB installed??! I thought it was all snow and penguins!
Yes, but there are an awful lot of penguins!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Great news! Lets see how the planes of mine do there, especially the ones with the icing simulated properly. What a project! I'm thankful that a dev took the step to finish it.

Does it come with all seasons? tongue.png And do you get mesh updates every month to keep up with the changes in ice and so on...? tongue.png Hm, yes, that was all I could come up with... happy.pngIt's a nice idea, that's for sure, and those screenies look great, but I think flying above Antarctica may become a bit boring here and there...?

They've even included a basic version of their Twin Otter in the package. Well done!

Note: This version of the Aerosoft Twin Otter is a reduced version of the full product. It differs in these aspects from its original product: Does not include the many different models and liveries (only one is included) Does not include the Bendix King advanced avionics Does not include the load module
65 pages on the main manual for the scenery, including the navigational aspects, a description of the ferry flights and tons of links for extra knowledge sources. Pretty impressive. A whole set of flight plans also is included.

Flashed the card and currently downloading! tongue.pnghttp://tweakers.net/...03hi-500gb.html
I appreciate the help, but if that'd be an option I'd have done it long ago. Mac user...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest jahman
Yes, but there are an awful lot of penguins!
You beat me to it! I was going to say "Yes, but that's a lot of snow!" Big Grin.gifI will be getting it, though...Cheers,- jahman.

Hey Guys, is it not possible to break this file up into smaller chunks, I mean I downloaded this file last night, it took about 6 hours to get to 93%, and obviously it would hang, now I have to download from scratch again. Please advise.ThanksMichael

Guest jahman
Use FDM for foolproof downloads. In any case Aerosoft should know better than deliver their product as a single 8 GBy file (e.g. it's not possible to back-up the file with a DVD).Cheers,- jahman.