Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

Will You Purchase Flight?

Absolutely... I will be one of the first in line, not for the beta though, I will leave that to those more patient...Roll on MS Flight, just keep the add-ons coming
+1Cheersjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

They have a better chance to win the lottery than to get any of my money.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi,ABSOLUTELY NOT

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Absolutely NOT...there are plenty of casual flying games available for both my phone and computer that I say no to as well. Thankfully we have XPX to grow..

Edited by Sticky

Will I purchase Flight? Hell no.In fact, I won't even waste my time downloading the free version.

Edited by Mountain Man

I wonder, how long will it take before there are enough add-ons to fly anywhere in the world and how much will that all cost?
Microsoft explicitly said that they will not be developing scenery for the entire world but will instead focus on smaller regions like Hawaii. It's not even clear if you'll be able to fly from one region to another or if each one will be self-contained and only accessible from the menu screen, though I strongly suspect that this is the case.

each one will be self-contained and only accessible from the menu screen, though I strongly suspect that this is the case.
It's also what i'm thinkingWhen I see that http://vimeo.com/31560308, I just wonder what did they really do the past few years...

They did say in one article that the whole globe exists (sounds like as an empty framework).

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.