Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bariboy16

Emirates T7

Great video! Nick I we're a good bunch that looks very much forward to 777! I check avsim forums every day, just to see if anything comes up! :-)

Great video! Nick I we're a good bunch that looks very much forward to 777! I check avsim forums every day, just to see if anything comes up! :-)
Me to!

OMG I really want to go to Dubai via Emirates... Sadly, their IAH to DXB flight is over $1,100.

Why cant the people that make these videos match the types? The cockpit shot near the start is from a 787 sim. Its like that Austrian 777 video someone posted a few days ago that kept showing a 767 in the external views.

Ahhhh I can't wait for this plane! My old next door neighbor was a '9 captain for NWA, but took an offer to fly the T7 for the Emirates just before the DAL takeover.

I love the 200 thats my favourite, but this video was gr8, apart from the few anomalies

Ok, these videos just make me want the PMDG 777 more! http://www.youtube.c...u/6/9t7Qzpck6dQ
Hehe me too! I'm addicted to the Aircraft if I'm honest. Hopefully maybe in 5 years time I may be a First Officer on her for Emirates? Hehe getting ahead of myself, still in Training then need to find my first Job. Hopefully she comes out before I start my ATPL or I will cry (Not Literally!!) :(

Cant wait for the T7...shes a beautifull bird,Nice vid btw

Heres one i saw a few months back, theres a 67 in between. Those engines are huge!