Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LN_OSS

From Toronto to Las Americas...

Been flying this route today...CYYZ-MSDS...Onlys 3 shots.. No one from CYYZ....Enjoy!Stian1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That 748 sure is a beast!The freeware DiFranco CYYZ for FS9 works with FSX FYI!

That 748 sure is a beast!The freeware DiFranco CYYZ for FS9 works with FSX FYI!
Can you kindly point me to the link for that Dennis DiFranco scenery? I've hunted for it all over but cannot find that particular scenery by that particular developer.Thanks

The freeware DiFranco CYYZ for FS9 works with FSX FYI!
WHAT?! really? I love this scenery, it was one of my most used airports in FS9.Btw will AES also work correctly?

nice shots, but I think the -8 ruined the beauty of the 747, the -400 is still my favourite

Since the down time Dennis DiFrancos YYZ is gone from AVSIM. It might be on flightsim.com. Not AES ready for some reason. I miss the 744 of ACA. Was great seeing that bird at YYZ.

Since the down time Dennis DiFrancos YYZ is gone from AVSIM. It might be on flightsim.com.
Well, I´ve just ported it over from my FS9 installation. Looks quite good and the performance is also aceptable.

Gotta put a bug in Olivers ear and get him to make it FSX ready for AES. Most people had no idea it worked in FSX I guess.

Gotta put a bug in Olivers ear and get him to make it FSX ready for AES. Most people had no idea it worked in FSX I guess.
Oh really?! That would be great! :(

I am on mobile (BB) so I can't quote! Will post over at Aerosoft for sure. Maybe we can get some grabs of the return leg from the OP!

Have hunted for Dennis DiFranco's CYYZ everywhere. No sign of it on Avsim or Flightsim. A shame.Would have loved to try it out.

Thanks fellas :)...i got that CYYZ scenery!... Love it!!.. And with AES its soo nice :)Will take shots of the return flight in some days :)..Stian

Super screenshots.Link to CYYZ 2007:http://czyz.ca/pilotzone/downloadsLars Peter.
Lars, thank you very much for that link.Just downloading. I flew the same Air Canada 747-8i from the default CYYZ-KSAN, where it is currently parked. I can now, thanks to you, return to CYYZ.