Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

My First Forum “BANNED” ORBX

Hey Hendo,Good to see you. Hope things are well. You are most welcomed here! :hi:Kind regards,

Hi Hendo,Welcome :(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hey Hendo! How's Billy? Still got him, or have you sold him on?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Just to nip the "Mutiny on the Bounty" Analogy in the bud..... :Nerd:A huge interest of mine and sadly another fine example of "Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story". Holywood has Fletcher Christian as "the hero" and Captain Bligh as "the villain". Almost an exact and total reversal of the facts!I have to say all the films are entertaining ........but the books that tell the facts tell a harder tale and are even more exciting to read. Bligh might not have won popularity contests but he was a good Captain who ended up being treated appallingly by the Admiralty and many of his contemporaries. He saved the lives of many, and achieved a fantastic voyage in the boat he was cast adrift in. The mutineers however found more grief at one anothers hands than they ever suffered from the navy. :( ...so really no comparrison with the Bounty?However one does begin to see parallels with "The Caine Mutiny"? :Thinking:Geoff

Geoff Brown

I enjoyed reading this thread.I have one Orbx product it will be my last one.

Just got an e-mail from Jay Kae (Nice guy)Copy and paste ="Dear Nyxx,As of today you've been registered at FTX Community and Support Forums for a total of 3 year(s), congratulations!The FTX Community and Support Forums Team"That's nice thanks Jay, I will log in and post a...... :( :(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just got an e-mail from Jay Kae (Nice guy)Copy and paste ="Dear Nyxx,As of today you've been registered at FTX Community and Support Forums for a total of 3 year(s), congratulations!The FTX Community and Support Forums Team"That's nice thanks Jay, I will log in and post a...... :( :(
:( B) B)

photo-6.jpg Happy Anniversary! by Jay Kae - Today, 06:00 AMView messageDear Ron Attwood,As of today you've been registered at FTX Community and Support Forums for a total of 2 year(s), congratulations!The FTX Community and Support Forums Team
...and it don't seem a day too much.(a line from 'My dear old dutch')

So that's why you've been wearing glasses Ron :(233photo_190791.png

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

So that's why you've been wearing glasses Ron :(233photo_190791.png
lol

So.... this topic is still alive! I wondered how everyone was over here so I decided to come back and see how things are going. Well... nothing much has changed. I am enjoying MS Flight and using VOR and approach charts (MS Flight finally made me learn about all that) and in all honesty I am glad I don't have to use Orbx-addons anymore. I still have it all installed but I don't use FSX at ALL anymore and as far as I am concerned I never will again neither. Well, maybe for the PMDG 737NGX but that one I always fly out of Orbx territory. I am wondering how good it will feel to uninstall and delete all that Orbx stuff... (Now does that say something about how I feel about Orbx or not, haha!!!) I am saving that moment for when I have a bad day, I think... :( Getting rid of all that stuff will surely make me feel better! :( (Yes, it's sad, I know...)

So you have bined the RV-7 you loved to fly for the MS "aircraft" that come with flight?Orbx aside what's is soooo good about MS flight for you to stop useing FSX/NGX sooon to be out PMDG 777 and 747v2 and your wonderfull RV-7Just what is there in it?????

I think there's a tongue planted firmly in the cheek David.

:( :blush:Silly me Ron