Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

My First Forum “BANNED” ORBX

“In fact when I see comments from people calling me arrogant, I generally take that as a compliment since it reminds me of my Dutch heritage”

What a fool..

I just did a little perusal about some "MS Flighty" forums lingering about and saw some of the Flight stuff is already on sale. (The game has been out what 4-5 weeks and already having sales? Guess it's not doing too well). Anywho, that apparently made some Flight users upset having just paid full price. What made me lose it was when someone posted "yea, MS is pulling an Orbx"!, ha! (not good when your company name is associated with a certain type of verb). Oh, well got a chuckle...

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Trust me, it won't be 'the last ever sale'.

Well this post just got me banned from ORBX and even as an OZx Beta Tester got me banned from not only the OZx forum but the website so I can't even support OZx by downloading the content the talented developer will produce. I always wondered how you guys hate ORBX and the people within it so much and now I know why.

PS. Tom, Stephen. Did my post violate any rules on AVSIM? And are there any ORBX employees that have any jurisdiction within AVSIM?

And after posting the post above I am now banned from the OZx Teamspeak which I have used for almost 2 years now. So apart from the Friday night flights I enjoyed with the OZx guys......meh. I still have Zoolander's awesome Digital Theme Park and if I can met people like Chris Palmer, Scott from A2A and Eric from FSBreak then I'm still a happy camper.

You got banned because of what you said here?! That's absurd.

That happened to a lot of people who posted here.

Trust me, it won't be 'the last ever sale'.

Of course not, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.....

What a fool..

You got that right.....

Man, I thought people were banned because of what they said over there, that could make some sense, it's their forum but banning people for saying things elsewhere.. I'm speechless.

Yep! so lets all get together, take our wallets out and buy all the scenery we don't have to support this fine company... but first lets find a way to make us feel better about doing it....hummmm.... I GOT ONE....I'll buy their scenery to support their beta tester....about this one...because I can't put my money where my mouth is....other reasons I should think of??

Yes Alain that's another way to put it, nice to see you understood it and didn't get all sensitive by a 16 year old's post.

And after posting the post above I am now banned from the OZx Teamspeak which I have used for almost 2 years now. So apart from the Friday night flights I enjoyed with the OZx guys......meh. I still have Zoolander's awesome Digital Theme Park and if I can met people like Chris Palmer, Scott from A2A and Eric from FSBreak then I'm still a happy camper.

Unbelievable Hendo, they are being very selective about who they ban. I have bagged them quite a bit myself on here,and my forrum acc at orbx is still active. I just checked. Have not visited there since we got ripped by them in the pre pay debacle.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

they are being very selective about who they ban

True. I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep tonight but I find it odd that my comment, which was my honest thoughts and seems to be the thoughts of others and was posted here on AVSIM, was about ORBX yet I am totally banned from anything OZx.

True. I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep tonight but I find it odd that my comment, which was my honest thoughts and seems to be the thoughts of others and was posted here on AVSIM, was about ORBX yet I am totally banned from anything OZx.

Could be they just don't like you Hendo. Just%20Kidding.gif

Seriously, it's a bit pathetic. (I've just spent 4 minutes trying to think of something to say. Nothing comes to mind that (a) conveys my feelings and (B) wouldn't get me banned from here let alone Orbx!)

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

First,

I would like to say to all there developers and beta testers I would love you to say hi as I don't think anyone here as anything against any of you, just praise really.(I will leave out admin out of that)

Hendo,

It's pathetic, I could go on but I don't want a ban from here or RED text from Stephen.

The only thing I can say is now you have the same taste in your month as others do here.

The only think you could do is ask Jay Kae about OZx as I don't see why what you say about Orbx should get you banned from there, Good Luck with that Hendo.

I can say it, come on Ron join in siting on the fence will kill your &@($* :LMAO: .

"Trust me, it won't be 'the last ever sale'." ofc it will..........................................not........will.......not......will not...or will.

BTW: Have you Noticed that the announcement over there are by "Staff or Staffbot" now.Funny when the new forums came all the staff had to use there real names and users who asked to show there real facer's but who could this new "Staff or Staffbot" be.......I wonder.....well if I could stop lol at the thought.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hendo, I am sorry they did this to you as it is undeserved, unwarranted and unfathomable. It's absolutely incomprehensible from a business or personal standpoint. It deeply saddens me to see this kind of vindictiveness coming from the late, great community so many of us were once proud to have helped build. Something must be terribly wrong.

Kind regards,