Sign in to follow this  
tsgucci

LHSimulations - Freeware LHPP v2.0 and LHDC v1.2

Hello Guys!Today LHSimulations released two freeware sceneries. Pécs-Pogány LHPP v2.0 FS2004 and FSX is available for download. A new version of Debrecen LHDC is also available. Few corrections has been made on FS2004 and FSX version. Now all scenery will need a base pack which is called Library Base Pack. Please read the instructions on their website : www.lhsimulations.hupp20rel.pngdc12rel.pngGallery : http://www.lhsimulat..._id=154〈=enand here : http://www.lhsimulat..._id=159〈=en

Thanks very much for these updates. The LH sceneries are top class - definitely payware quality!:)

Graeme Butler

These sceneries are of incredible quality with extraoridinary detail. These guys really care about what they do - and then give it away!Its only when you fly outside them into MSoft-World that the fun-o-meter drops.There are a couple of payware developers who should take a good look at these and feel rightly ashamed for charging money for their barren and 2D-looking airports.

Yes, great scenery. One comment about Debrecen, I notice that there is a tower frequency but that frequency does not appear in RC4 when the flight plan is loaded. Has anyone elese encountered this?thanksDom

These sceneries are of incredible quality with extraoridinary detail. These guys really care about what they do - and then give it away!Its only when you fly outside them into MSoft-World that the fun-o-meter drops.There are a couple of payware developers who should take a good look at these and feel rightly ashamed for charging money for their barren and 2D-looking airports.
+++1, good points raised.What an incredible scenery, almost ORBX quality.

There are a couple of payware developers who should take a good look at these and feel rightly ashamed for charging money for their barren and 2D-looking airports.
+1 Edited by Geddy_2112

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Agreed 150%!!
+++1, good points raised.What an incredible scenery, almost ORBX quality.
Funny, I said the same thing!!http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2012/02/freeware-spotlight.html

Thank you very much for this excellent freeware :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Thank you very much for this excellent freeware :(
I can only say "amen" to the chorus above. Their sceneries are astonishing! Unfortunately their download site is down at the moment (Feb 2, 1631 EST) but as soon as it's up again, anybody who has the slightest desire to see what can be accomplished in an FS9 scenery, payware or freeware, should try this. You will end up spending a lot of sim time in Hungary, I can promise youTo the folks at LH Simulations - THANK YOU!!!CheersIan

Anybody who has downloaded these sceneries and has still not sent a mail saying thank you doesnt deserve to have them.

Yes, great scenery.One comment about Debrecen, I notice that there is a tower frequency but that frequency does not appear in RC4 when the flight plan is loaded. Has anyone elese encountered this?thanksDom
Try rebuilding the database in RC4.And yes, two outstanding sceneries, not just outstanding freeware sceneries, but outstanding full stop. The lengths some people go to when contributing to good ol' FS9 still blows me away.Cheers, SLuggy

Hi guys. Just one question. LHSM does not use new library so It is not necessary to uninstall this scenery. just to confirm. Thanks

I tried to get on the LHsimulations web site and a message box popped up about creating a config file. What did I do wrong? I just wanted to try out the excellent scenery!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.