Hello,New to the FSX development scene, I would like to introduce to you my company Oovee Game Studios and our sound pack for the Cessna 337H Skymaster. Oovee has been developing addons now for 4 years for RailWorks Train Simulator and now we are finding our feet in the FSX development scene.The sound pack showcases superior audio quality with original sounds recorded from the real-life prototype. Producing a life-like experience this pack covers all aspects including:- Original internal and external engine sounds.- Startup and Shutdown sounds.- Cockpit vibrations, wind and ground rumbles.- Propeller brades and non-combustion sounds.- Faithful representation of flaps, gear, gyro, and fuel pumps.- Audio sampled in-game at 16bit/48Khz utilizing FSX sound cone technology.Perceive the feeling of piloting the legendary Cessna Skymaster with its twin-210 horse powered Continental IO-360 engines as they raw into life with this sound upgrade. Why not check the video and hear for yourself..

I expect this to be available within the coming weeks, details will be added soon. Apologises if this is posted in the wrong forum section, there are so many to choose from!Regards,Zane.Director - Oovee Ltd.

Now that is quite impressive. Is this the first if many?
Thank you Bryan! - I hope so :-)

Busy downloading as I type here.. Cant wait to try the sounds.Also very good price by the way.Will give feedback a bit later after I have installed it and took it for a flight or two.EDIT: My short review.For a first shot at FSX this is really not bad at all. In fact it was a splendid surprise to see what one can do even when still basically "new" to the flight scene.The internal sounds levels were way below my normal FSX plane sounds and I needed to crank up the volume quite a bit to really enjoy the rich sounds. Being used to the fact that about all my add-on's run on the same level, and then have to increase it for this bird specifically is just a bit of schlep and would really like to see the sounds being a bit louder so that I dont have to adjust sound levels per plane. Apart from that I really cannot fault the internal sounds. the roll-out sounds add a lot of immersion to the plane and the other sounds were very complimentary. (Just get the levels on par with other planes and it will be a blast)The external sounds were really a blast for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed them and the usage of the cone effect is used with very good all round effect.Now to be honest this review has been done after I already have had the Arezone 337 specific sound set already added to the 337 and to be honest I still regard Arezone as the leader in add-on sounds, so dont be mislead and dont see any negativity in my review as it has been measured against a top class product.So I will give it it an 3.8 out of possible 5 marks.Looking forward seeing more of these sound sets in the future and I am sure the low sound level of the interior will be addressed in future releases.(What I am trying to say is see your sound not exclusively as one sound set - that in itself is great but get it to be in cohesion with similar sound levels as with the rest of planes so that you dont have to adjust sound up/down per plane)keep them coming..!

Edited by bliksimpie

Thanks for your thoughtful review, I will address the volume issue in an update to the product. I was on the fence regarding the engine volume internally since I have read that people sometimes get annoyed with it on long flights and end up turning it down, plus in real life you'd be wearing headphones! Either way I will increase the volume and produce an update next week if others agree.Once again thank you!Oovee.

Look forward to trying these :( In real life we all spend a lot to reduce internal noise - one developer (Realair? or Aerosoft?) used to have a switch in their aircraft setup to enable ANR or non-ANR internal sounds - maybe that would be the way to go if it's possible. Personally I find no probs having different sound levels for each aircraft - that's what it's like in real life :(

Will you be marketing your products at any other online shops? I purchase most of my addons from flight sim pilot shop and flightsimstore, I tend to stay away from simmarket...

Personally I find no probs having different sound levels for each aircraft - that's what it's like in real life :(
that is also very true.. Maybe I am just lazy to set sounds for each plane.

Will you be marketing your products at any other online shops? I purchase most of my addons from flight sim pilot shop and flightsimstore, I tend to stay away from simmarket...
Hi. -- Yes it should be available on both soon, probably the FSPS first however.Thanks for your interest.

Comparing the soundsets available for the C337H I would say that each set has its own merits. If I go ahead and purchase a replacement soundset for my C337H, I would go with these. I believe you have hit on the nail the prop pitch sound link. The sound of the prop blades cutting through the air is the major sound when the engine is at idle throttle in the air and ground... that is one of my pet peeves of fs addon propeller driven aircraft...I can understand the comments relating to sound levels per se, also a subjective aspect in many respects...Welcome to the FSX addon market! Good luck with your products!Andrew

Strange...I thought the opposite that the internal engine sounds were to loud...Must be just me... :( :( :Hypnotized:Dave