Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Anyone interested in a precision manual? You're gonna get one with SP1c!

:( ... so disappointed, thought there is a link to download the tutorial, but nevermind, can wait for SP1c :(

my gosh, you guys just don't stop surprising us :)

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Oh Yeah Ryan, Giddy Up!Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Awesome! thanks Ryan I really appreciate all the hard work you guys put into it.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Very good news!!! Thanks for the time invested in it ... Thanks PMDG. You are the best!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

You go and get some rest Ryan..... you're gonna need it...All we can say is thank you but that doesn't cover it at all really... so I'll wait patiently for the magic to be released to us mortals.

So as you stopped up to the early hours to complete it, does that mean its because it needed to be completed in time for the release of the sp1c and sdk that is imminent? Or should you have had an early night as we still have weeks to wait?It sounds good either way, it's the intricacies of things that go on in real life, and use of the systems above the standard that always intrigues me and makes the simulation become more than just the default so will be a great read and chance to expand the sim further... But please can we improve on this "soon" word

Do you mean this guy?image.jpg
Yup, exactly! LOL.... 500 episodes - unbeliveable! Sorry, couldn't resist... :( <---- Krusty? Edited by jordanal

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest Cag40Navy

Just wondering, any news of the ER variants package? non the less, look forward to it!

This topic proves just how obsessive our community is. We're excited over a screenshot of a tutorial!
^^^^ this LOL