Sign in to follow this  
FlyVFR

One of the best NG videos I've seen

Terrific video (to the OP) - wouldn't it be great to have a sim where those boiling clouds part as you descend below them? Amazing stuff.

Paul Skol

I'd put it in the top videos of youtube if you asked me, never get bored of watching it blum.gif
+1

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Awesome video and the written parts are good (IMO) as well.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

*jawdrop*...*salivaflow*...*gulp*...*unconscious*Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Wow, that´s nice! Everything looks so known! :( But what are these green circles shown on the ND? They have to be something from the VOR´s but I´m not really sure. Are they working in the NGX?

Wow, that´s nice! Everything looks so known! :( But what are these green circles shown on the ND? They have to be something from the VOR´s but I´m not really sure. Are they working in the NGX?
This is what allows you to follow the glide slope to Runway
This is what enables you to follow the glide slope while remaining position on the runway.

sweet! :(

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

But what are these green circles shown on the ND?
This is what allows you to follow the glide slope to Runway
Sorry this is just wrong information.He said ND, not the PFD or HGS.@Superpilotv2: Don't know which vid you're referring to but usually dashed green circles on the ND are from drawing range arcs on the FIX page.

Sorry this is just wrong information.He said ND, not the PFD or HGS.@Superpilotv2: Don't know which vid you're referring to but usually dashed green circles on the ND are from drawing range arcs on the FIX page.
Oups, sorry. I read too fast

Don't know which vid you're referring to but usually dashed green circles on the ND are from drawing range arcs on the FIX page.
I was refering to the first video but you´ve answered my question. Thanks. Btw. how can they be setted?

That first video is awesome! This where you'r really starting to see how great the NGX is, and how similar it is to the real NG. However, one thing I noticed, look from 1:10 to 1:20 on the EICAS to the N1 display: engines respond quite a bit quicker to thrust inputs than the NGX, and also stabalize much quicker.