Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

What's with forum members logged in continuously?

I am not sure if the new "most logged in" list is causing strange behaviour or just highlighting it. I would love for someone to explain why anyone would need to be logged in to these forums 24/7.

Mark   CYYZ      

No life.No electricity bill to pay.No need for sleep.Or just to get their name on the front page?Is it a competition?

I love this place so much I never want to leave.

I see I am on that list too. Hmmmm... I shut my computer down at night and when busy elsewhere. Are some people staying logged in 24/7? If so, why?

My browser is set to auto-login. I was wondering if the cookie was triggering some weird behavior. I am not actually on as much as it shows but my browser windows are probably open that period of time for things like salesforce.com etc...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

The time shown is cumulative. I am not sure how useful that display is.

No life.No electricity bill to pay.No need for sleep.Or just to get their name on the front page?Is it a competition?
Why the poor attitude?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I suspect your right Dave.Its rather sad.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Why the poor attitude?
I acually share his "bad attitude"...Seems right on to me..

Really?Personally what I find sad is the need to worry about such trivial things that others do that have absolutely zero affect on your life and then start rattling off insults. This affects you how? What do you care what someone else wants to do with their time or money...Have you guys ever heard of live and let live or to each their own?

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

My iPhone is always logged onto the forum, would that not count as a 24 connection? My phones logged into around 10 sites at any one time. No way could I bothered to log in and out of each site when I'm having a browse.+1 psolk, the only thing sad is the people complaining!Regards

Rob Prest

My iPhone is always logged onto the forum, would that not count as a 24 connection? My phones logged into around 10 sites at any one time. No way could I bothered to log in and out of each site when I'm having a browse.Regards
Ah yes, forgot my android tab browser technically never stops running and is probably always logged in as well. Further to the point of who are some to judge others and why do you care in the first place...I wish I didn't have to worry about the real world issues I do and had time to worry about something so silly and trivial LOL!!!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

My iPhone is always logged onto the forum, would that not count as a 24 connection? My phones logged into around 10 sites at any one time. No way could I bothered to log in and out of each site when I'm having a browse.+1 psolk, the only thing sad is the people complaining!Regards
Ah yes, forgot my android tab browser technically never stops running and is probably always logged in as well.Further to the point of who are some to judge others and why do you care in the first place...I wish I didn't have to worry about the real world issues I do and had time to worry about something so silly and trivial LOL!!!
The majority on this thread were just asking a question.....'why'I don't see that as a complaint. Give them a simple answer then they will know why.Android or Cookie or whatever is not logging off, sounds about right to me.Cheers :( Edited by ytzpilot

Matthew Kane

The majority on this thread were just asking a question.....'why'I don't see that as a complaint. Give them a simple answer then they will know why.Android or whatever is not logging off, sounds about right to me.Cheers
And the first reason they listed after they asked why YTZ was:
No Life
So no, they didn't just ask why... The only think I think is sad are those that can not post without a backhanded insult in the process...Nuff said... Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk