Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

A product you'd like to see sometime soon?

Radar Contact 5. I dont think its ever going to happen though. The forum is all but dead and no sign of life anywhere =(Im currently using PFE as it sounds more like real ATC than any other program, its almost like listening to Liveatc.net with the enhancement sound pack anyway.Sadly this is also starting to look like abandonware. I would dearly love a brand new ATC program that combines all the good parts of Pro Flight Emulator and Radar contant into one package. Vatsim is all very well but thier is never a controler or anything when I fly =(

Guest dlrk
Never going to happen. VATSIM is too much of a pain in the [i'm sure you get where I'm going] in terms of red tape and all that to jump through in order to develop for it. Beyond that, if it's a payware plane, I'm sure they'd take issue with the fact that the pilot client requires a purchase to use it (VATSIM is supposed to be free, right?).
Hey, I can dream (:

Other than the B777 under development I am really waiting for PFPX. So far I refuse to do any Mainland-Hawaii flights on the NG as I don't have an effective way to calculate the ETOPS entry and exit points along with the equi-time point for diversion fields. For flights that don't require complex dispatch information I can get by with more manual means. I think my paper and toner usage may go up because of it though! That sample briefing document is quite long. I suppose I could use my iPad instead. Many pilots/airlines do that anyway!

PMDG-style versions of all of the following:

• 757 - unless Level-D awakens and dazzles us all
  • 767 - I like the Level-D, but it's very dated now
  • CRJ - I know Ryan has expressed interest in this one before
  • Dash-8 Q400 - unless Majestic's really IS that good!
  • CSeries

And arguably my favorite of the "old school" jets:

• Lockheed L-1011 - I think this would be a brilliant choice for PMDG, as it was so ahead of its time in terms of features. I would love to see PMDG take on the challenge of modeling things like the direct lift control mode of this aircraft.

Other old school jets such as the 707, 727, DC-8, or DC-10 would be very, very awesome, too.

+1 for the overhead. How's the Jetmax set?
I'll find out in about 3-4 weeks! But my hopes are high. As will be my credit card balance. LOL. I am just getting the main panel first and will be researching control stands as 1300$ is a bit pricey. Waiting to hear more about the outfit from Florida, name escapes me at the moment. Sim quads? Anyway they have what looks like a nice full scale NG setup for 850$. Albeit non motorized or back lit. As for the OH, I would kill for an affordable full scale lighted offering. The Cockpitsonic one is very expensive but also very very perhaps TOO very very good looking! But if numbers come up in the lottery this weekend, I may just drop CAE a line inquiring about one of them fancy 10m$ boxes for my garage! LOL

Well you are lucky... actually, flyTampa is developing a Dubai scenery for Aerosoft...
Really? Any further information or still early stages? That should be great!

IL96 :))). There were versions marketed to western airlines that had Boeing style cockpits too.http://www.aviastar....pits/il-96t.jpghttp://forum.avsim.n...nstrumentation/

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

PMDG A380 X- That would be awesome!

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

PMDG 757 for sure.
Dunno why, but I just hate the 757. It's ugly and also is not used in Australia - apart from (I think) DHL in freight.

IL96 :))). There were versions marketed to western airlines that had Boeing style cockpits too.http://www.aviastar....pits/il-96t.jpghttp://forum.avsim.n...nstrumentation/
Would be interesting, but I doubt it would be much of a "Western" hit. Most people in the west have never seen one (Aeroflot used to fly one into IAD, so I have, but still...), and I'd say very few would probably buy it. Beyond that, it might be me still bringing unnecessary prejudgments into play here, but I doubt the Russians (more specifically UAC: Illyushin) would be very open about their information.

Kyle Rodgers

Never going to happen. VATSIM is too much of a pain in the [i'm sure you get where I'm going] in terms of red tape and all that to jump through in order to develop for it.
Hmm... have you actually tried to go through the process before? I got access to the API documentation within two weeks (about half of that time was me taking my time in getting the NDA signed and returned and the other half was the VATSIM rep forgetting about the issue until I reminded him). I'm still yet to see the rest of the process, but I really cannot understand how some others have managed to find the process a pain - some of these (potential) devs run ATC training at VATSIM ATC facilities! :(

the 777 of course and i need a PMDG quality A320 family, anybody nows if there is anything coming? I use the wilco but it is far from great...

Airbus A320 FamilyAirbus A330Airbus A340Dornier 228L-1011Airbus A310PMDG the king of FSX add-ons :)Tool - PMDG intregation between 777 EFB and Ipad ( ou any other tablet . what a nice app it would be :D