Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

A product you'd like to see sometime soon?

An affordable 737ng overhead panel to use with my JetMax panel.
+1 for the overhead. How's the Jetmax set?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Aircraft777-200LR/300ERFSlabs A320 and all the other airbuses they're gonna make.Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400PMDG dash-8 if it ever gets done...And a PMDG quality CRJ-100/200/700/705/900And a PMDG quality Embraer 170/175/190/195AddonsFSDT CYVRSimaddons CYYC, CYLW, CYXS, CYOW and CYEG and the rest of their sceneriesFlyTampa CYULPFPX

still: A320 X PMDG would be magic...an Airbus by PMDG..but would take sure, minimum 3 years..guess the airbus systems are a bit more difficult to handle then the boeing ones? but A320 by PMDG god...and i have seen the new fslabs screens of their a320...looks like a bad project airbus model and a updated fs9 wilco VC..

All I want is a professional level (PMDG) DC-8And if i had to pick another,a PMDG 757A PMDG MD-80 would be "Super" cool too.

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

I think I can safely say that I'm begging for an A340.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I think I can safely say that I'm begging for an A340.
A340-600 would be epic..agree, but thats always the problem, never fly in the sim for long haul :D

still: A320 X PMDG would be magic...an Airbus by PMDG..but would take sure, minimum 3 years..guess the airbus systems are a bit more difficult to handle then the boeing ones? but A320 by PMDG god...and i have seen the new fslabs screens of their a320...looks like a bad project airbus model and a updated fs9 wilco VC..
Agreed !

For what it's worth, I have absolutely no desire to see a PMDG Airbus-anything. It would be nice to have a PMDG quality Airbus, but I just don't see it happening. First, you can't get the same level of access to Airbus stuff that you can to Boeing stuff (currently, from what I understand), and I really just don't like Airbuses in general (not trying to start an A v. B war here - just a comment).

A vatsim pilot client built into an FMS
Never going to happen. VATSIM is too much of a pain in the [i'm sure you get where I'm going] in terms of red tape and all that to jump through in order to develop for it. Beyond that, if it's a payware plane, I'm sure they'd take issue with the fact that the pilot client requires a purchase to use it (VATSIM is supposed to be free, right?).

Kyle Rodgers

I dont think a full network client as an FMC module could ever be an option.What could be an option though, is an CPDLC/ACARS module with API connection to the client. Ideally, it could handle the message stuff - company telex, ACARS say via Hoppie network, CPDLC via active network connection, by parsing an ATC text message.

I like to see an 767 aswell and maybe 707 as second vintage plane! PmdG rules in that case :biggrin:In my opinion they are the best developers for boeing planes. Just look at these captain sim stuff........ :Sick:but as i said,my opinion,don´t kill me because of that statementGreetingsSven Wendel

Sven Wendel

Well first of all guys there is one very important thing.. specially for all long haulers.. I am also more of scenic guy! I would love to discover the earth on PMDG 777 Cruise covering continents..I would love to see Global FSX Texture upgrade not just repeated textures that are simply placed... I have known about UT-USA UT-EUROPE and ORBXBut other than that.. there is not even a single Scenery addon for ASIA .. Yes there are airports but not the scenery... I have seen the world both in real and FSXJust totally different scenery wise..and where as i mostly fly in Asia ... Its just awful to see out of my cockpit! Really disappointing.. Having seen the same thing in Tileproxy I wonder how different and beautiful it looks from above as shown in FSX world... I just dream of it...Like PMDG are masters in there aircrafts I would love to see some company come up with scenery as detailed.. If we firmly believe in having complex addon aircraft for FSX we also need something photoreal..that will add sparks to PMDG aircrafts in air! A photo real Asia ... would be just WOW..!!

1y329d.jpg