Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Heads up for nvidia users

That's because you didn't open the configuration page.

Select that "tool" symbol on the first page, then go to MS Flight Simulator X profile and start configuring according to the guide.

That's because you didn't open the configuration page.

Maybe it is because I do not know what configuration page we are/need talking about?

Are we talking about the attached file? I found it on the web because I do not know how to get my own yet.

Cheers,

MAB

Yes.

As I said, press the "tool" button on the first main page of NI. Looks like two tools crossing each other.

Wow, no wander some of us are lost in this world. I really had to zoom out this one. Okay, so I got it. Anyway to export this info into a readable txt or html file??? Anyhow, I did the Vsynch through Ctrl Pnl -> NVidia Ctrl-Pnl and I can see with NI that it was applied (1/2). Now I can see also where you also applied Antialising in the NI. I did already too the 30 fps in FSX.

And, it has made a big difference. Kudos to you. Good tune up.

Thanks,

MAB

Definite frame rate improvement for me. Still have to test further but so far, so good.

Alexander Alonso

I am really getting great smoothness even if the fps drops to around 17.

My machine is not top notch:

Intel Core 2

2.13GHz oc => 2.66GHz

4GB RAM

GTS 250 512MB

As posted above, for me the most important tweak after the Vsync ist the FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION in the MAIN section of your fs9.cfg. Changing it like Word Not Allowed posted between 0.1 and 0.33 (or even above if the system can handle it) can result in the perfect blurries vs. fps setup.

It takes some time and effort because you have to exit FSX everytime you want to change the value, but it's worth it!