Sign in to follow this  
sandpatch

Poll: How do you move around in the cockpit

Camera controls  

129 members have voted

1. 1. How do you move around in your cockpit

Hello,

I have always wondered how you guys get around in the cockpit. Do you use any add-ons or do you still use the standard FSX controls.

If you something other please wright it as a comment.

Regards

Manfred

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

EZCA For me, i've had it for a few months and wonder why i never got it sooner....Fantastic!

Chris Howard

EZCA and number buttons assigned to the camera views in EZCA.

Regards

Morten Steen

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

23.png

I use the base FSX mouse view, although I use X-Mouse to map it to my center mouse button.

I use the base FSX mouse view, although I use X-Mouse to map it to my center mouse button.

Yea, I have SPACE button assigned at one of side buttons on my mouse via SetPoint software. Its very comfortable for me.

Standard controls in both 3D and 2D.

Kind regards

Peter

Thank you for all answers. I am still having struggle with the adaptation to the VC but I am progressing slowly but it seems as if a slight majority has something else to help them get around.

Yea, I have SPACE button assigned at one of side buttons on my mouse via SetPoint software. Its very comfortable for me.

I feel so stupid that I never thought of that. I use side button on all other games but it never occurred to me to use it for FSX Straight%20Face.gif Thanks

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

TrackIR is awesome and has it's place, but for me, that place is not in an airliner. I use Space+Mouse for everything.

Love trackIR in GA and ther A-10 though

Noah Bryant