Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Aerosim's 787 for FSX released

Well at least myself I have never found CLS FMS to be nothing but eye candy, I don't think they even allow inserting anything useful but simply load FSX default flightplan. I think there are some freeware or payware addons that allow you adding FMS to any plane, maybe try some of those although it will work only on 2D.

But yeah of course Aerosim has really high prices on their most products, though I can understand that as I think that prices are really high in Japan.

If you have ISG gauge payware, you can add their FD, CDU and ND to the Aerosim 787 panel. I do all my flightplan using the ISG CDU imported from FlightCommander or to make it realistic a bit, i enter them manually.

ISG is pretty good tracking the flight once you click the LNAV button.

What i like about the Aerosim 787 even if the 2D panel is kind a weak, is the VNAV button. It follows the VNAV climb profile, you can intervene and manually control the VS speed without over speeding or stalling the 787.

Kin M.

(Klax)

Let me put it this way,

Hours= This is on a weekend when i have a change and the wife leaving me alone.

PMDGB737NGX (typical 5 hrs flight)

CS777 Test mode (typical 8 to 10 hrs flight)

Aerosim B787 (typical 11 hrs, been simulating ANA and JAL long hauls flights to Frankfurt and Boston)

Carenado VFR (typical 1 hr)

thanks,

Kin M.

(Klax)

You lucky guy,mine won't give time to do anything.

Pao,

I want to give SDJJD my enhancement template so he can use it for future repaints. But i'm only updating the actual liveries that are flying now. So far Boeing 787 revenue flights are JAL, ANA, Ethiopian and Qatar. United and LAN should be starting next month or so.

Kin M.

(PHNL)

Pao,

I want to give SDJJD my enhancement template so he can use it for future repaints. But i'm only updating the actual liveries that are flying now. So far Boeing 787 revenue flights are JAL, ANA, Ethiopian and Qatar. United and LAN should be starting next month or so.

Kin M.

(PHNL)

Ok well understood..... is there a way you could enhance the ANA special livery (the one with the red dots)... thank you so much.

If you have ISG gauge payware, you can add their FD, CDU and ND to the Aerosim 787 panel. I do all my flightplan using the ISG CDU imported from FlightCommander or to make it realistic a bit, i enter them manually.

ISG is pretty good tracking the flight once you click the LNAV button.

What i like about the Aerosim 787 even if the 2D panel is kind a weak, is the VNAV button. It follows the VNAV climb profile, you can intervene and manually control the VS speed without over speeding or stalling the 787.

Kin M.

(Klax)

and are you able to integrate these gauges in the VC ? if yes, how do you do that ? thank you for your help.

too much, too soon....

You don't integrate it as part of the Aerosim 787 panel. It can be done, but i don't have time to mess around with the panel setup stuff.

I just add the ISG lines to the panel.cfg without the background. You can open them up from your instrument view menu or create a shift + shortcut if you have enough lines.

Then make an adjustment, resize, etc.... when you are ready to fly. These gauges will be in-front of the main panel.

I will show a screen shot on my setup later.....

Kin M.

(Klax)

Pao,

Yes, you can but i don't know how to mess with the gauge with the VC stuff.

You don't want to spend a lot of time trying to enhance the panel piece for this product. I mean it is what it is.....and our Japanese designer did a pretty good job on it, not high caliber to get excited about it...but a descent one.

It is good out of the box, just add the ISG if you have one and play around with the livery textures.....that's it.

Kin M.

(Klax)

What do you mean 50 USD? When I try to place an order it adds a13 USD sales tax aswell, with a total of 63 USD !? Is that correct? No way on earth I will pay 63 bucks for that! Shame%20On%20You.gif :mad:

Staffan

What do you mean 50 USD? When I try to place an order it adds a13 USD sales tax aswell, with a total of 63 USD !? Is that correct? No way on earth I will pay 63 bucks for that! Shame%20On%20You.gif :mad:

I don't know why you are getting the tax thing. I live in California...

When I bought the product i made sure I don't have any other tax or fee before I click the purchase button. On the screen it indicated that..the total and my credit card will be charged...$49.99.

Kin M.

(PHNL)

Looks like you are being charged the US sales tax plus the Euro tax. That is ugly!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

How do you install Ana 787 no aircraft config

Just add these to your Aircraft config...

[fltsim.XX]

title=AS_B7878_FSX_RR_ANA787

sim=AS_B7878_RR_FSX

model=

panel=

sound=

texture=ANA787

ui_variation="ANA"

atc_airline=All Nippon

kb_checklists=AS_B7878_RR_FSX_Check

kb_reference=AS_B7878_RR_FSX_Ref

atc_id=JA804A

atc_flight_number=11

ui_manufacturer="Boeing"

ui_type="787-8"

ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"

ui_createdby="AeroSim Corporation"

description="The AeroSim Boeing 787-8 (B787 for FSX)

[fltsim.XX]

title=AS_B7878_FSX_RR_ANA787J

sim=AS_B7878_RR_FSX

model=

panel=

sound=

texture=ANA787J

ui_variation="ANA"

atc_airline=All Nippon

kb_checklists=AS_B7878_RR_FSX_Check

kb_reference=AS_B7878_RR_FSX_Ref

atc_id=JA801A

atc_flight_number=45

ui_manufacturer="Boeing"

ui_type="787-8"

ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"

ui_createdby="AeroSim Corporation"

description="The AeroSim Boeing 787-8 (B787 for FSX)

Kin M.

(PHNL)

Anyone know what line number(s) and/or registrations AFL might apply?

Late beta, many changes remaining:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Looks like you are being charged the US sales tax plus the Euro tax. That is ugly!

Best regards,

Jim

When I tried to purchase giving my address in Sweden, they added the salestax. However, when I tried to purchase giving my address in Thailand, the salestax was not added. So the final amount was 49.99 USD. B)

Staffan