Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Aerosim's 787 for FSX released

This 787 does not use a custom AIRAC from Navigraph, as it relies on FSX's flight planner to build flight plans. However, you can get FSBUILD (payware) to build and export flight plans to the FSX planner, and FSBUILD does have monthly cycle updates from Navigraph (also payware).

Thank for explanation.

Im still not convinced, so probaly I will wait in buying 787 addon.

Guest Mik75

Thank for explanation.

Im still not convinced, so probaly I will wait in buying 787 addon.

I am thinking the whole time about buying the Aerosim 787. I really love the look of the real 787 and the screenshots of the Aerosim bird look just amazing. Especially with all the different liveries that are available here.

I wouldn´t have a problem with "lighter" systems, if they were at least comparable to QW´s standards. But from what I read here, this 787 seems to be just slightly above FSX default birds.

Not an easy decision, and it doesn´t get easier with the fact that this bird costs 55,- EUR here in Germany...

Outside view looks nice. VC and 2D-cockpit will do. Unfortunately, for this price, NO GOOD WORKING CDU! I recommend NOT to buy this crap! You need to make a flightplan in FSX, which will be put in the CDU. Can not change anything, no recommended routes from VA's. Nah, not worth it! Build-in Garmin as well. Will this be in the real 787 as well? Don't think so.

For this price you expect at least a good, fully working CDU, if not, DON'T BUY IT! CRAP! Sorry, for the builders, but complete your job, before releasing it, or lower the price to $ 15,-. Even though that's to expensive!

It's not crap, it's just not designed to be a complete system simulation or anything as it's a lite style plane, comparable to stuff from CLS and such. 

Of course it's very expensive compared to what other developers give for the same price, but does that make it bad? No. Just because some other developers sell more complex simulations for the same price doesn't mean everybody should do so, this clearly isn't aimed for "hardcore" market anyway.

I think this one can be easily upgraded to have a fully working FMC with that gauge set whatever its name was, I don't remember right now. 

I cannot believe people are willing to pay so much for a half finished aircraft. If this was around $15 I might consider it but $50??????

Crack and bathsalt has been exported to Japan apparently.

I cannot believe people are willing to pay so much for a half finished aircraft. If this was around $15 I might consider it but $50??????

It's not half finished as it has never been intended to be a complete system simulation.

Also Japan is one quite expensive country to live in I believe.

These are some really ludicrous claims that are being made. Merely because it's a lite and low-fidelity rendition of the airplane priced at normal pricing for the country it was made in, claims are being made of the developers being on crack, the product being downright "crap"... 

Not every add-on is PMDG's detail level, and not every developer is PMDG. Besides, there's devs that nickle and dime you much more than Aerosim like Abacus or CLS or, if I'm to be brash, a certain Captain (if you don't put in the added effort to make it work).

CLS continues to thrive charging similar prices, and there is not a thread bashing them. There is a group of simmers who do not want a PMDG model. They want something that they can fly in the little spare time that they have, that is bug free, and easy to use. The line between high quality and low quality is not drawn by PMDG and Abacus. 

now this 787 is a light systems plane like default

Hmm, stopped reading after that.

spacer.png

It´s simple guys ... just don´buy it and move on... ^_^

I´m quite happy with it and the amazing repaints sddjd did for us. By the way, thanks again sddjd!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Indeed, I think that with those high quality repaints this product is another story.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Alexander Colka

thanks for the Ethiopian and looking forward on the Qatar.

I've updated the engine intake, wing under belly and gear to make it darker.

If you are interested, i can send you the textures and use that on your future repaints.

Thanks,

Kin M.

(Klax/Phnl)

i would like both liveries please 

Hey I'm new! :) I have the same problem as before I want to open other doors as cargo and others, and as I have seen on another video that even with luggage carts pull up

considering getting this one...but couple of questions

1)Is there an English version or do you need download the Japanese version from the aerosim site?

2)Does it come with default ANA and JAL deliveries or do you need to install them?