Sign in to follow this  
Jucasim

ALASKA IS OUT...?

The site was messed for a couple of minutes as they removed the landclass placeholder entries from the Marketplace.

And yes, a firm availability date with price was always given out a couple of days prior to the actual release of all previous DLC. By that trend, if it's coming out on Wednesday, they should have made the announcement yesterday.

I would not make any promises if my servers were acting weird, either.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

By that trend, if it's coming out on Wednesday, they should have made the announcement yesterday.

I find it somewhat alarming that they did not announce anything at all yesterday. I was almost certain that they would, but it never materialized.

The site was messed for a couple of minutes as they removed the landclass placeholder entries from the Marketplace.

And yes, a firm availability date with price was always given out a couple of days prior to the actual release of all previous DLC. By that trend, if it's coming out on Wednesday, they should have made the announcement yesterday.

I thought I was obsessed....glad to see someone has surpassed me. lol.

Nuts.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The day people's "sent from my..." signature has more text content than their message is the day we are all doomed forever.

I thought I was obsessed....glad to see someone has surpassed me. lol.

Long day at work, running a semi-automated series of PDF redactions (changing Content A to Content B) on aircraft manuals. I had nothing better to do while waiting for each process to complete than refresh the website all day long. :blink:

I'm still not sure we will see all of the Region, but here's hoping!

Sent from my Desktop PC, Running Microsoft Windows 7 using Google Chrome

I'm still not sure we will see all of the Region, but here's hoping!

Y1x9M.jpg

My hope is that they did not want to announce ahead of time fearing that too many people would download at once. They quietly open the doors and let some people get a head start and they announce while the non-av geeks are sleeping. Then they wake up and download in the morning or when they get home.

As for this geek, may be wishful thinking, but I will be up at 10 pm west coast time seeing if the final American frontier becomes available.

After the patch this isn't allways a good idea... When you respawn the aircraft suddenly jumps and the passengers get "???", and then your rating sinks....

Not to mention you'd miss out on some nice xp and some nice scenic mountains half way.

-

Actually, if you are looking for XP the skip will give you it much faster.

Cool :) Or too bad... I can't decide right now :P

-

Hmmm... I thought that the point of a flying game was to fly.

Is this MS Flight or MS Takeoff & Land?

Be careful, I am a veteran of many MMO's, once you head down the dark path of xp grinding you may find the game isn't fun anymore.

Hmmm... I thought that the point of a flying game was to fly.

Is this MS Flight or MS Takeoff & Land?

I can’t say too much about that as I like the autopilot between. I do like to look out the window and watch the virtual world go by. O.o