Sign in to follow this  
dmbusmc

PMDG is NOT planning on making ANY Airbus aircraft for the foreseeable future.

I don't know if it is just frustration getting the better of your common sense but this is an unusually dumb idea. The day that we (the internerds) get to tell PMDG what they can and will NOT do, is the day they stop being the company whose products we love.

What if they had listened when people here told them that they shouldn't do the MD11? Or the J41? Or the Woodpidgeon?

Assuming PMDG somtime in the future produced an Airbus, if it was made to simulate the on-cockpit screen error messages posted when a failure occurs, if you don't have a type endorsement then goodluck in resolving them. Remember Qantas were very lucky that they had five type endorsed pilots in the cockpit during the A380 engine explosion incident, and still they were overloaded with error messages. The same was true of the AF A340 over the Atlantic.

I'll stick with the current and ptoposed range of PMDG aircraft thank you.

Neil Bradley

I would say the complete opposite, one of the aspects that I prefer about the A3xx and MD11 over Boeing is the fact that you don't need to get out the QRH in the case of most failures, resolutions are provided on the ECAM itself.

Qantas crew had a huge amount of ECAM msg's because a huge amount of systems got taken out by the uncontained failure, it would be the same deal on any type. AF447, not sure what you are talking about, read the report, ECAM memo's seemed to be the last things on there minds except ALT LAW

PROT LOST

Doesn't matter what type your on, fly the machine first then deal with the QRH

Regards

Rob Prest

Because there are multiple threads on PMDG making an airbus and we really didn't need another one.

Again, I do apologize for that, but this is a proposal of a way to STOP the Airbus threads.

I don't know if it is just frustration getting the better of your common sense but this is an unusually dumb idea. The day that we (the internerds) get to tell PMDG what they can and will NOT do, is the day they stop being the company whose products we love.

What if they had listened when people here told them that they shouldn't do the MD11? Or the J41? Or the Woodpidgeon?

No one has said anything about telling PMDG what product they can or can not do........this is only about informing users like you and I and other "internerds" that there currently is no Airbus planned, that we the public are aware of, and that they have shown us a pretty set schedule for the next year and a half/two years. Not sure where you saw anyone demanding they do or not do a product.

^shattered vinyl? Lol. Love the sig by the way!

Close! Broken record.

Thanks.

Kyle Rodgers

Many of the people who show up on this forum are usually new to both the forums and PMDG as a whole, in fact most ask without even researching the current PMDG timeline. Therefore a sticky topic is, while a good idea, not going to help in this situation unfortunately. Also having PMDG say what they will not be doing in the near future will have people reading in between the lines as to what they will be doing which will mean more topics.

The best thing to do now is to agree that nobody will know what PMDG are set to release after the 777X, 747X v2 and the Dash 8 until they do. Also that until FSL release release their A320 we have no idea whether that will be the end to the search for a decent A320 simulation.

Many of the people who show up on this forum are usually new to both the forums and PMDG as a whole, in fact most ask without even researching the current PMDG timeline. Therefore a sticky topic is, while a good idea, not going to help in this situation unfortunately. Also having PMDG say what they will not be doing in the near future will have people reading in between the lines as to what they will be doing which will mean more topics.

The best thing to do now is to agree that nobody will know what PMDG are set to release after the 777X, 747X v2 and the Dash 8 until they do. Also that until FSL release release their A320 we have no idea whether that will be the end to the search for a decent A320 simulation.

Exactly, If PMDG post up tomorrow that they're not doing Airbus, then you can bet your life he very next day we'd be plagued by 3 topics on whether or not they're going to make an E-Jet.... :Sigh:

Rónán O Cadhain.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg