Sign in to follow this  
c97019

Plane cockpit tease..

You are correct.

My mistake, the POV I had selected just showed a black structure; changing the POV showed the compass.

But that compass always points in the same direction..... :Thinking:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

So am I the only one that's (realistically) hoping the deluxe cub might come out tomorrow?

Or is M$ really going to make us wait until the 25th?

They teased it awfully early for a release on the 25th.

But maybe they just wanted to shut us up about the Cub not having a cockpit and will make us wait almost a month to get it.

So am I the only one that's (realistically) hoping the deluxe cub might come out tomorrow?

Or is M$ really going to make us wait until the 25th?

Why tomorrow?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Why tomorrow?

Like RoboRay said, a month tease for a cockpit seems like a lot. I just figured tomorrow's Wednesday and it's a nice, round 2 weeks since Alaska came out...

Not to mention, they've always before released aircraft DLC 9 or 10 days after showing the first teaser pic. The Cub teaser was shown on July 2nd.

I would also say "they haven't pre-announced the price and availability date yet like they did for past plane DLCs", but they never pre-announced the Alaska price and availability either... they just snuck it up there into the Marketplace and waited to see who noticed it first.

Like RoboRay said, a month tease for a cockpit seems like a lot. I just figured tomorrow's Wednesday and it's a nice, round 2 weeks since Alaska came out...

...reaching for my credit card!!!!!

But maybe they just wanted to shut us up about the Cub not having a cockpit and will make us wait almost a month to get it.

Frankly I don't care anymore; in fact, I haven’t used Flight in several days and to my surprise I am not missing it.

...reaching for my credit card!!!!!

Same here. I'll buy anything with a cockpit, just as I will ignore anything without one, simply to make my voice heard in the only way the bean-counters apparently calling the shots will hear.

Frankly I don't care anymore; in fact, I haven’t used Flight in several days and to my surprise I am not missing it.

I just went cold-turkey for 11 days of no Flight and enough was enough.

Am I the only one who is annoyed that they made us pay to get the basic plane, and now we have to pay again to get the cockpit version?

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Am I the only one who is annoyed that they made us pay to get the basic plane, and now we have to pay again to get the cockpit version?

Depends on the price. If it's a $5-$7 upgrade, no problem. If it's $12-$15, problem. Expect much ranting on Steam forum.

Did they really make us pay to get the basic version? We don't really know. If they did (assume it was $5) then that means we only paid $10 for Alaska!

I'm with RoboRay and zinfinion though. Since the Deluxe Maule was about $15 and the basic warbirds were about 1/2 that, that leaves me to assume a cockpit is worth $5-$7. So that's what I'm expecting to pay. More than that, and I'm going to think a little harder before I buy...