Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!

I stopped reading on "Android".

Uh huh :rolleyes:

I guess this isn't the place for that debate but I'm with Namco ;-)

Anyway...

Back to T7

-sent from my APPLE iPad

I agree. Seems like we are all awaiting a new update.

-sent from my refrigerator

Oddly enough my refrigerator actually does connect to the Internet.........

Don't tease us, PMDG! (sent from the functional lavotory)

First of all if you have followed PMDG at all then they are right on track as far as updates go. Second, I am an apple sucker and I am waiting for my iP5 while I type this out on my iP4s knowing full well that I will be kicking my self next summer when the iP5s comes out. Such is the life of an apple drone. ;)

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sorry for the oftopic, but this has to be said.

With all seriousness, why would you buy a new smartphone if your 'old one' is fully functioning and just about one year old? Because of the few extra features?

See, I have a Samsung Galaxy S II (With Android 4.0.3) and I'm completely happy with it since it fits all my needs. I did not and won't buy the S3 or even S4 as long as my phone is not broken or damaged.

Now back on track: I'd actually like to hear something new about the DC6 and maybe even see some more up to date previews.

Waiting.....

Couldn't have named this topic worse ha.

Sent from my iPad 3 because I'm a boss! ;-)

Gents-

I can't give you much detail here- because it is something that you haven't seen done yet in FSX... however...

We just had a breakthrough on something that is a huge technology advance for simmers who wish to fly the 777...

Can't tell you what it is yet- but we will show it to you in a video- and I think you will be quite excited.

I just had to tell someone. B)

And Rob, worst thing you could post LOL.

Guest maxief

I dont care so much about the screenshot updates...I do care about some more frequent info about

the progress PMDG is making on their 777 Project. I can still hear the optimistic words of Robert in Munich where he spoke in a very positive way about the speed Pmdg could maintain on this 777 project as they could rely on the NGX project. Pmdg has delivered the NGX more than a year ago and I cant deny that I have a strange feeling about the progress they made so far with the 777........Robert opened a special topic: Let the previews begin ! well that stopped as quickly as it started...Let me be clear I am a big fan of PMDG and I consider myself as a Launch Customer starting with the Fs9 B737 and buying all the products after that.I have been flying all my life with a major European Airline and I can assure you that lack of information is what customers hate most..I am sure Robert knows what I am talking about. So PMDG staff give us at least something to build on, which means we dont have to read 17 pages of junk only to find out there is nothing to learn from. Regards, a loyal customer.

I agree maxief.

Maybe the harddrives with all the work on the T7 was damaged and they have to start all over again thats an update i DONT want to hear :O

Or they are cocking something very special for dinner in a few months. Oh btw u need to sign ur posts maxief thats the policy for this forum..

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Good or bad ,Id still like to hear some thing

Jeff

Good or bad ,Id still like to hear some thing

Jeff

Ill second that.

Adam

Im pretty new to this forum,

But as you guys, I am looking forward to fly the Boeing 777. Unfortunately I bought the CS 777 exterior model a year ago and regret it pretty much! CS has many flaws with its previous airplanes, needed to be updated eah month. With PMDG this is not the case! Anyway, better to spend 20 euro's more on a PMDG product than to buy as CS one.

Athough this is a fact, my hands become itchy to buy CS 777, beacuse the release of the PMDG seems to be a lot further away as I thought it would be. The last CS777 reviews made me reluctant to buy the 0.8 version.

I wait for this one patiently! I love the PMDG planes, especially the MD-11! In my country's livery of course, KLM/Martinair!!!

I hope the 777 will be fair on the FPS, because the 737NGX is a bit heavier on the frames than its predecessors.

Cheers

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)