Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

Now scheduling 777X flights!

EGCC to EGGP

Ha! What, you going to drive it down the East Lancs? Now, that I'd like to see!

I think I'll be flying short haul just to start off to familiarise myself with the systems, and then I'll be flying longer flights. I might also deliver a United T7.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

EGCC to EGGP

Don't bother raising the flaps or undercarriage!

:LMAO:

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

American doesn't have 777-200LRs.

Yeah I know. They have 777-200ERs but it doesn't hurt to wish for an AA livery :) I just can't wait for them to get the 777-300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I think a positioning flight from EGLL-EGKK is the shortest you can go :lol: .

Ha! What, you going to drive it down the East Lancs? Now, that I'd like to see!

Funnily enough yes! Not too far from where I live. With the fuel costs at the moment I will save a small fortune and be home in time for tea!

If there is a tutorial when it is released, then that will definitely be my first flight, otherwise it will be circuits at my usual training location of Manchester EGCC.

First proper flight will probably be EGLL to KJFK or KEWR I should think.

Can't wait!

If there is a tutorial when it is released, then that will definitely be my first flight,

+1. Then, as AA doesn't have LRs and following the actual scheme of carriers using -200LR, my first long haul will be DAL621 flight from Minneapolis-Saint Paul Int'l to Tokyo Narita Int'l (KMSP-RJAA). My desired AAL36 from KDFW to Madrid with -200ER (American) will have to wait a little bit <_<

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Don't bother raising the flaps or undercarriage!

:LMAO:

I won't start both engines either, just the one.

Even though United (former Continental Metal) is not the LR, my first flight will be UAL117 (old COA99) EWR-HKG.

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

A touch&go training with the PMDG house livery at UKBB consisting of about 30 touch downs. This will

include slow flight, steep turns and climbs, just to get a feel for the aircraft. Maybe even with one engine out.

As simple s that.

KPAE-KAMA mines not an international airport but we've got a 13'000 foot runway.