Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EGLL77W

PMDG Manuals now live!

Yeah! ^_^ ~400 USD is a little steep, but the quality looks incredible. This means we're getting closer!

Did anyone else notice the $2M price tag for the AOA 73 training lol?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Yeah! ^_^ ~400 USD is a little steep, but the quality looks incredible. This means we're getting closer!

Did anyone else notice the $2M price tag for the AOA 73 training lol?

Ha yeah, I'm only going to get the QRH as it's all I need.

Boeing777_Banner_Betateam.jpg

- Luke Pabari

I'm tempted to get the whole thing, just because she's been my favourite a/c since introduction in the mid-90s with United. I don't really need all of that stuff, but I really want to learn all I possibly can. Boy I feel almost like a little kid again heh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

the 737 manuals were available for at least a year before the release... Probably not the best way to measure release dates. At least I hope not :Whew:

I'm tempted to get the whole thing, just because she's been my favourite a/c since introduction in the mid-90s with United. I don't really need all of that stuff, but I really want to learn all I possibly can. Boy I feel almost like a little kid again heh.

I mean you'll have it all in PDF form when you pay for the 777... $400 is an iPad that you could be viewing the PDFs on anyways!

Mitch Brown

Private Pilot | Aerospace Engineering Major

Not sure why no one from PMDG has announced it, but here's the link!

Luke, it's not that no one from PMDG announced it, it's just that they waited for you to see it and post about it since you're on their website 24/7. You saved them time. :LMAO:

Just%20Kidding.gif

i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR4-2400 MHz, GTX 1070 8GB

Luke, it's not that no one from PMDG announced it, it's just that they waited for you to see it and post about it since you're on their website 24/7. You saved them time. :LMAO:

Just%20Kidding.gif

Ryan... your job?? LOL kidding. Something said to me, check the Website. Then I knew what I had to do :LMAO: :LMAO:

- Luke Pabari

Ryan... your job?? LOL kidding. Something said to me, check the Website. Then I knew what I had to do :LMAO: :LMAO:

Well then! lol

why don't they just post in PMDG B777 forum instead of the PMDG general forums?

Ali A.

PC: I7 4770K @ 4.6 GHz | ASUS Z87-Pro MB | Dell 30" Monitor | ASUS GTX1080 Ti OC | Intel 256GB x 2  SSD | WD x 2 HD for data and backups | Corsair H110 CPU Cooler | 16GB DDR3 RAM | TrackIR V5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhion | Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Simulator: P3D Pro V5 HF1, (Orbx FTX Global + Victor + OLC EU + NA+HD Trees, TE GBS, LOWI, Barcelona CityScene), FSGX2010, (REX SF 3D, EF, WA HD), (FSDT JFK+LAX+ORD+GSX2), (FB DEN+SFO+IAD), (T2G SEA+OTHH), UK2000 EGLL, FlyTampa DXB, BDOaviation JED, Project 79 Abha. FSUIPC5, HiFi AS, UT Live, EZCA3, FSFX Packages 737+777+787, PMDG 737+777+747, QW 787, FSL A320X, Majestic -8, A2A C172.

Additional simulators: X-Plane 11, FSX, FSX-SE, FSW, (all not in use).

I bought it. And yes, they sold the manuals at Christmas 2010, but the 737 didn't come out until August 2011.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

why don't they just post in PMDG B777 forum instead of the PMDG general forums?

Yeah I wondered that. With the screenshots too. I guess maybe more people will see it in the General Forum.

- Luke Pabari

Its too expensive; $500 + shipping price is just too much, I can buy a car for that money. Ill stick with my .pdf edition.

[color=#a9a9a9][size=1][size=4][img]http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_images/flags/rs.png[/img][/size] Lj. Prodanovic[/size][/color]

Its too expensive; $500 + shipping price is just too much, I can buy a car for that money. Ill stick with my .pdf edition.

A car with $500? :huh:

A car with $500?

It's a classic car. A 1950's "Getoutandpush"

Ron Priever

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now