Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

PMDG Manuals now live!

If it was a joke i wouldnt have asked. All you have to say is yes or no. I have no idea if they are or not. My Royal Mail is good at International stuff so i would be ok with it.

Ben Morton

If it was a joke i wouldnt have asked. All you have to say is yes or no. I have no idea if they are or not. My Royal Mail is good at International stuff so i would be ok with it.

Ben Morton

Ben I was joking. :rolleyes:

I think FedEx is worth the extra money. Trust me. Don't use USPS. You can't track your packages very well, their system is horrible.

Edited by linux731

Question for those who have already ordered the 777 manuals. I purchased them on Wednesday and chose the Fedex "home delivery" option, which meant arriving tomorrow (Saturday). I have still not received any tracking info. I would assume it will be shipped tonight and the info will be available then, but has anyone else had this same issue?

Question for those who have already ordered the 777 manuals. I purchased them on Wednesday and chose the Fedex "home delivery" option, which meant arriving tomorrow (Saturday). I have still not received any tracking info. I would assume it will be shipped tonight and the info will be available then, but has anyone else had this same issue?

You won't receive tracking info until the package is picked up by FedEx.

Fedex is very good. 3 Working days to New Zealand when I ordered the NGX and MD11 manuals.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Ok, deleting my posts is really lame guys :-) You just won't accept the truth :-))) Ok spend a million dollars on a manual when the following ones are released :-) So hilarious.

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

Ok, deleting my posts is really lame guys :-) You just won't accept the truth :-))) Ok spend a million dollars on a manual when the following ones are released :-) So hilarious.

I would venture a guess that the real reason your posts were deleted was the fact you forgot the golden rule of this forum. Always sign you posts with your real name.

As for spending money on the manuals. I know people who spend hundreds of dollars on downloadable content for their Playstation games. They have their hobby, I have mine and if it does include a $400 dollar set of manuals to increase my enjoyment so be it.

Oh, sorry, did not know that rule :-). Anyway, maybe for Americans it's okay but in our country, 400$ is like a 1/3 of an average salary... And I am a student, which is even "worse" :-)

Regards,

Tomas Pokorny.

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

Any of you guys know where I can find some binders similar to the FCOM ones (8.5" x 5.5", 3-in). I printed my own copy out, but am struggling to find a binder to hold them all. Thanks!