Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

What part of the 777 are you most excited to see/use?

Luke, I get the feeling mate that you think about this 777 24 hours a day. I do hope you stop daydreaming along enough to feed yourself. :wink:

I often take loo breaks ^_^

No in all seriousness I'm around here a bit as at the moment I'm only doing my Private License. Actually started Ground School a week or so back so that's requiring my time else where which I'm pretty happy about. So when I'm not flying (real world), at the beach or the pool then I'm here and Youtube :P Once I start my ATPL's Oxford Aviation you guys will be happy to know that I'll rarely be on here! ;-)

But no doubt I'm stupidly excited about this product! :-)

I often take loo breaks ^_^

No in all seriousness I'm around here a bit as at the moment I'm only doing my Private License. Actually started Ground School a week or so back so that's requiring my time else where which I'm pretty happy about. So when I'm not flying (real world), at the beach or the pool then I'm here and Youtube :P Once I start my ATPL's Oxford Aviation you guys will be happy to know that I'll rarely be on here! ;-)

But no doubt I'm stupidly excited about this product! :-)

I'd be way more excited about OAA!! Congratulations on getting in :)

I'd be way more excited about OAA!! Congratulations on getting in :)

Yeah I am. Definitely more excited to get my Private! I'm on Modular so it's not even half as hard to get in, no skills assessment is required as everyone in Modular has PPL's so that's their way of knowing we are some what capable! IR/ME is what I'm most looking forward to but right now my eyes are set on completing my PPL and getting the ATPL's out the way!.. Anyway back on subject ha :-)

For me it is the night lighting, Checklists, EFB if implemented and how it handles on the ground.

+1. And to see and feel the aircraft behavior during approach, short final and touchdown, and hear the reverse thrust "roarrr", while the plane is slowing down. I die for that

777landing1.jpg

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

the whole 'plane :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

+1. And to see and feel the aircraft behavior during approach, short final and touchdown, and hear the reverse thrust "roarrr", while the plane is slowing down. I die for that

777landing1.jpg

Amen Amen, can't wait to feel the approach into YBBN NZCH NZAA, KLAX. In fact i will probably skip the flight around the world i will start with the frist flight and just do Touch and goes to feel what it's like on approach .

I'm mostly excited about the night lighting as well. The NGX's night lighting is meh, IMO. Not that it's bad, but the Boeing 737 itself has a retro-looking cockpit, while the Boeing 777 has a much more futureristic, modern, and Airbus-like cockpit.