Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Which developper you want to thank for bringing you fun in 2012 ?

PMDG: definitely bought new light in my simming experience, looking forward to the upcoming 777

Coolsky's DC-9: For bringing an excellent classic to FSX

Definitely can't wait to see what 2013 has in store

I would thank

• ASUS for making such crazy auto-overclocking systemboards
  • PMDG for giving me a headache by making such a fantastic addon I cant put it down
  • UK2000 for such awesome airports to crash my 737NGX at..
  • AS2012 for all the brilliant bad weather in "Virtual South London".
  • Aivlasoft for EFB... Its soooo fantastic, even if you only ever use the airport charts and the "Aicraft tracking" you will NEVER get lost at any airport ever again, something I constantly did at heathrow.
  • Pete Dawson for FSUIPC, without which, I would not have just snagged a thrustmaster Warhog for almost half price!
  • And as from today, I LOVE to thank remoteflight.net for their seriously awesome HD Gauges for the iPad/iphone that work beautifully, allowing me to use the 2D cockpit and enjoy more of AS2012's bad weather.

I hope to thank QW for the BAE146 next year... That's definitely on my list....

But the biggest thanks of all goes to my fellow simmers for all their help, advice, patience and welcoming, without which, I would have none of the above to be thankful for...

I'd like to give a shout-out to Alejandro (Alrot) Rojas for his awesome VC work. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Another vote for:

PMDG 737NGX

FS2Crew 737NGX

Then also...

GSX

REX Essential Plus

and last, but not least, Pete and his legendary FSUIPC.

Edited by firehawk44, Yesterday, 05:37 PM.

Image removed. Exceeds 400KB limit.

Oops sorry bout that, 40 over. Merry Xmas and thanks for your volunteering on Avsim.

Also I'd like to put a shout out for Apple, FS Widgets, Foreflight, and David Clark. All companies which transformed my simming in 2012.

Chris

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

What brought me fun in 2012? Let's see..

EZdok

TrackIR5

The two together make me feel like I am in a real airplane, I wouldn't fly without them, highly recommended

AS2012 Awesome weather engine

REX Essential, a beauty to the eye, and a perfect match for AS2012

Realair. I have got their Duke piston and turbine. The Realair team is a very helpful bunch, thank you for your precious support

Carenado. I love GA airplanes, and their products are phenomenal. The one I really like to fly is the F33A Bonanza, just a beauty to fly VFR with it around my home country, Italy.

And last but not least, AVSIM. I got to know this wondeful site a few months back, and since then I stop by at least once a day for news, reviews, help, yeah, lots of it!! So, a big thank you goes out to the staff members of AVSIM, who run this awesome website, and to all those who helped me when in need. One of them is Berte Piekè, if you read this, Bert, many thanks for your help.

I think this is it. A Merry Christmas to all of you out there, may the joy and peace be with you all

Enrico :smile:

Microsoft and ACES

Without their efforts we wouldn't have this level of quality and great work by these other developers for FSX that make it what it is now.

I would like to to thanks every developer out there that try their best in creating those wonderful add on . If it wasn't for their hard work an interest this hobby won't be as interesting as it is today. 2012 great year made me look into fsx deeper . When i first bought fsx i thought it was just some regular airplane game. But as these addon started coming out it kept getting more an more interesting . An thanks to everyone one here on AVSIM that help me solve lots of issue in FSX. There is no doubt that AVSIM help developer an us frequent simmers out there to. I would like to thank every developer out there that try's there best in creating these amazing addon .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Fscaptain, he has a develope as you use policy, product shaped by forums, descent addon.

AS2012

REX Textures

LM P3D

PFE, not bad. Wished i switched to PFE years ago.No more taxi issues

Flight Garmin1000, proffesional addon for a change.

All the developpers that I know and quite a few that I've never heard of till now were mentioned in the thread I started ! Thats truly the Avsim spirit, it shows the diversity of our expectations but also that we know that every aircraft, scenery, utility is a labor of love ! And, yes,a big thank to Avsim too

And now let's fly to 2013 :t4013: !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Carenado

RXP

Pete Dawson

Saitek for the Pro Cessna Yoke and Pedals that eliminated my frustration with my aged CH controls.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

FSL A320

showoff <_<