22DEC12 - Development Cycle Updates!

Okay- so here is what I have on tap for you in this pre-Christmas update:

777 progress update

So you want to be a PMDG Tester?

747-400v2.0 progress update

DC-6 progress update

Xplane development update

Okay- so let us get started!

Robert, didn't PMGD plan new features to the NGX as well? Or is it not relevant any longer?

Perfection doesn't exist in any product especially software. You're essentially accusing PMDG of lying about their credentials. Not only is the CEO a rated airline pilot there are several that post here and that are on their tech team. Are you really going to stick with the notion that they don't have these people working with them? I guess it takes all kinds.

quoted material removed: trolling

Of course Mr Grinch would come and ruin it :O- well try to anyway.

You know you'll be one of the first to buy the 777 & 747. :lol: Maybe Ryan will tell us since he says they sometimes see if the trolls buy their products after talking smack about them :LMAO:

quoted material removed by moderator accidentally...oops.

You can buy a few litres of jet-a pretty cheap. Dip a couple of old rags in it and then leave them lying around your simpit. I was hesitant to offer this advice, due to the legal implications if a fire was to break out...but then I saw your user name. So go for it!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Gents-

A few folks asked about further updates for the NGX:

I mentioned in a reply a bit further up the thread that the NGX SP2 will land shortly after the PMDG 777 releases. (Scroll up to page two someplace and you'll see more of what I said on the topic.)

On the NGX- another fellow asked about further expansion packs for the NGX: They are still planned, but don't have firm datelines. (One of them is nearly finished, but will need SP2... hence it waits.)

The expansion packs are a great way to keep the NGX envigorated, but as of today the primary development muscle is being used on the 777...

On the topic of trolls: Please don't hand-feed the trolls... If we all simply ignore him- he loses his bully pulpit.

If you see someone here obviously trolling, just flag the post to an Admin and it will get taken care of.

AJ-

Just kidding....but no, seriously....screenshots? We crave pixels.

I had planned to throw a few in for fun, but I found something I didn't like, and decided to hold off until it gets addressed...

(This happens sometimes... You get so "head down" on the development process that you miss something "otherwise obvious" and need to go back and correct it... So probably sometime right after the holidays? We'll see how fast Vin can work...)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Snap the whip!! The world didn't end but my virtual one might without the 777 and 747!! Can't wait for NGX enhancements as well. 3 planes and a fourth upgraded. What a great year that awaits.

Luke

Maybe Ryan will tell us since he says they sometimes see if the trolls buy their products after talking smack about them :LMAO:

Funny you said this... I'm covering for Ryan tonight and.... yeah... pretty much as you suspected... :P

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Luke

Funny you said this... I'm covering for Ryan tonight and.... yeah... pretty much as you suspected... :P

LOL! I don't really think we need the answer to what was found out :P :lol:

Great news!

hello rsrandazzo. how can i send a email to pmdg .because i want to become a tester on this T7 . i am also a maintenance and also play fsx .so can u tell me how to send that

476816_10200231962351803_926339711_o.jpgthx a lot here is my picture !!!

Great news!

hello rsrandazzo. how can i send a email to pmdg .because i want to become a tester on this T7 . i am also a maintenance and also play fsx .so can u tell me how to send that

I believe there was a pretty good instructions of how to get in touch with the PMDG if you think you're the guy they're looking in the first post of this thread. Check that! :-)

i just want the way how can become a T7 tester!! because now i am learning the really boeing 777 . After 1.5 years i can sign this big machine but only can sign 777-367ER (77D) General Electricand Boeing 777-367 (773) Rolls-Royce

i just want the way how can become a T7 tester!! because now i am learning the really boeing 777 . After 1.5 years i can sign this big machine but only can sign 777-367ER (77D) General Electricand Boeing 777-367 (773) Rolls-Royce

Okay, let me make this easy for you!

SO YOU WANT TO BE A PMDG TESTER?

==================================

We get quite a bit of email from folks asking if they can join our beta team- so I thought I would put this comment out here in the open for everyone to see… First, please understand that we are not currently recruiting beta testers… On those rare occasions where we do have an opening, we generally approach someone from inside this forum who is known to us and who has a long history of participating in the forum in a manner that makes this forum a beneficial place for other simmers.

Next, we are always looking for technical advisors. Right now we are still interested to add 777 or DC-6 qualified pilots and mechanics to the Technical Advisors team which will be up and running during the next few weeks. If you have verifiable qualification to fly the 777 or DC-6, or if you have verifiable work history maintaining them- then please reach out to us via our support portal at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for this update Rob, and what's going on with the Dash 8 -100 & 200 etc...it si cancelled ??

Pierre

thanks for the update. like all the other simmers . i'm so excited . and can't wait for t7 and the 747 .