Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

22DEC12 - Development Cycle Updates!

777fan, on 22 December 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Just kidding....but no, seriously....screenshots? We crave pixels.

I had planned to throw a few in for fun, but I found something I didn't like, and decided to hold off until it gets addressed...

Hmmm....maybe RSR's secretary was in those pics too, and he didnt want to be subject to more comments!! :lol:

Good hear that!

And about Prepar3D,could we expect some good news?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

I expected to have good news for the DC6 , but once again just a "few afters this f*****ing 777"......Totally disappointed ..... :mellow:

So I guess you're not applying to be a beta tester for the 777?

I might apply but I don't know anything about the 777 so I won't. I know about the concorde. I am a retired concorde pilot so am up for beta testing anything related to that. Oranges too. I like Oranges. I can beta test those but not the yellow ones. Lemons I think they are. I also dress up in womens clothes. I used to wear stockings when piloting the concorde. Not that anyone could see. Except maybe the other two pilots but they didn't really exist so it wasn't a problem. Didn't like the mascara though. Wasn't the right shade. I wasn't even a concorde pilot. My best friend is a caterpillar named Cecil. He likes those yellow lemon things.

Quickly, they are coming. Run away and hide. In the shadows they lurk. In my tree I am safe. I won't be found.

I am so bored.

feebee, that was a real Eddie Izzard-esque post right there. Nice to read something different on one of these threads...

Glad to see we have an update... even if it is not as much as we hoped it's really good to hear something about the progress. I think selecting a beta tester (if necessary) from the boads is also a nice touch. Kinda like rewarding a person who is a good poster. But maybe I read it wrong.

Back to lurking...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I had planned to throw a few in for fun, but I found something I didn't like, and decided to hold off until it gets addressed...you miss something "otherwise obvious" and need to go back and correct it...

Mistakenly coding the seats backwards is completely acceptable by me. A small price to pay to see the eye candy shots.

Bring 'em on!

Hello roberts, first of all thanks a lot for the update. We cannot wait to fly the amazing b777 you are working on.

On the other hand I sent to you a PM long time ago, but now I saw the message about "recruiting B777 pilots and Mechanics". I sent a ticket applying for it due to I am B1/B1 B777 Mechanical qualified working in BA

I hope I can help you

Thanks a merry Xmas

Tks mate, we wait...................

regards.

Fher.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

shut-up-and-take-my-money_zps8e8c1457.jpg

Lol this gets posted every development cycle.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

Chris / AJ-

You can can drop by the office with cash and provide it to the young woman in the photo... But be warned: She is not a secretary... She's a patent lawyer.... You confuse the two at your own peril...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I often replace carpeting and seat components on 777's, does that count as A/C maintenance? lol

But in all seriousness its an awesome update and I look forward to the 777 and DC-6 with great anticipation!

Thanks for this update Rob, and what's going on with the Dash 8 -100 & 200 etc...it si cancelled ??

Pierre

It has been stated multiple times that this project is pretty much 100% back-burner-ed for now, which in terms of PMDG development cycle could mean 2014 or likely later, if at all. That being said, and keeping in mind we are not to directly discuss opponent products here, there is a company out there very close to a "Majestic" ( B) ) looking Q400 that I bet a little googling could dig up.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Chris / AJ-

You can can drop by the office with cash and provide it to the young woman in the photo... But be warned: She is not a secretary... She's a patent lawyer.... You confuse the two at your own peril...

A lawyer moonlighting as a secretary? Hmm.... :Thinking:

There be strange forces at work here.