Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 777: How realistic will it be?

Then I got around six notifications similar in one week. Sadly none containing previews :unsure: :lol:

My internal antenna is sensing they are near.

Of course, I can't reveal the location of this antenna since it's classified and it's connected directly to the PMDG headquarters... :dance:

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Robb: My Username is just as it implies. Way back in 1980 I was a Crewchief on the F-16 at Nellis as it was replacing the F-4. As I am sure you are aware the F-16 was the first operational Fighter with FBW flight controls. One of the greaters achievements was that the pilot could pull as hard as he wanted on the stick but the jet would not let him over G it. The fact that PMDG is able to simulate that in an aircraft and incorparate it into a flight simulation is nothing less than amazing.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi, Ron:

Being a Viper fixer for 15 years, including a year at Nellis working OT&E birds, I can tell you that when the Able Falcon mods were done to our Block 15's at MacDill in the late 80's, the engineers at GD tinkered with the FLCS profiles. Hence, an over-G was made possible thanks to someone fudging a number... It continued all the way into the Block 52's I was working with at Shaw when I retired. A little nostalgia there; nice to see another Viper Chief.

I can't wait for a few videos showcasing aileron and spoiler movement!

Gents-

A few of you must have missed my earlier reply in which I mentioned that I had planned some preview images- but found something in them I didn't like- and we don't like to publish images that still have guidework and other in process factors because then we spend a ton of time explaining "Yes, it is in development...yes we know that shade of brown is three photon discreet method shades too pink for the ambient lighting at the specific time of day if the airplane is parked in front of a hangar with a green hue..."

There will be some images.... but not until Vin gets to fix what I found... (And Vin doesn't work but 2hrs a week every other month.... Soooooo.....) B)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

"Yes, it is in development...yes we know that shade of brown is three photon discreet method shades too pink for the ambient lighting at the specific time of day if the airplane is parked in front of a hangar with a green hue..."

Aw darn. I had my MSPaint program and Google'd images for comparison at the ready...

Kyle Rodgers

:) Excited to see some more Rob, whenever it's ready. Still loving my NGX to bits and have still plenty to learn after 200+ hours.

It is going to be a great year ahead. I am buying all the planes you'll ever make, so I have the work cut out for me :)

Thanks for the stellar work from you and your team!

Morten Steen

Norway

23.png

Gents-

A few of you must have missed my earlier reply in which I mentioned that I had planned some preview images- but found something in them I didn't like- and we don't like to publish images that still have guidework and other in process factors because then we spend a ton of time explaining "Yes, it is in development...yes we know that shade of brown is three photon discreet method shades too pink for the ambient lighting at the specific time of day if the airplane is parked in front of a hangar with a green hue..."

There will be some images.... but not until Vin gets to fix what I found... (And Vin doesn't work but 2hrs a week every other month.... Soooooo.....) B)

Too funny Rob. I remember that thread. Its ok I wont be staring at the engines spinning at every hour and every minute to check the lighting and angle of the sun. Im sure the cockpit will be busy to explore.

Just choose another pic from within the cockpit. :rolleyes:

Oh and if Vin is not available, im sure there is a lineup of people that would just love to play around with the colors for ya.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

(And Vin doesn't work but 2hrs a week every other month.... Soooooo.....) B)

I feel that was Latin for "Haha Luke - whilst picturing running around circles poking me with pictures of the 777 in your hand, or even hard copies, whilst saying you'll never get this na na na"..

-_-

Gents-

I think you could just put a white or black box or those stupid "Censored!" signs from Jerry Springer over the problem and everyone here would still be giddy with excitement over them...

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

But, he works on the even months at the end of the month, right?

FEB,APR,JUN,AUG,OCT,DEC, right?

and on the 30th, right? ^_^ :rolleyes: ;)

(please, no hunting me down, i don't want to know the answer, it was my form of comedy. Please, no hating? )

Gents-

Oh, c'mon Robert....just release the pics. None of us here are that incredibly anal that we'd notice, or make any comments. Oh, and by the way, in your photo of yourself, your left collar is .011 inches below your right collar. You might want to fix that.

Oh, c'mon Robert....just release the pics. None of us here are that incredibly anal that we'd notice, or make any comments.....

You would be surprised. We have seen what some can do with unfinished pictures here. Pointing out this or that. This is curved or missing or wrong color. They don't need to hear it. Sometimes it's better left alone. They are working hard and their work will show it.

Ok, Rob got me nervous with these few updates. Now I'm coming here every 5 minute to check for preview pics from the VC.. :ph34r:

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg