Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

New cockpit shots of TBM 850. And the avionics are...

I just thought that they were working on the exterior and hadn't started vc work yet but that couldn't be the case.

Someone up above mentioned that the TBM850 only came as glass so I think they were stuck with it even if they hadn't started with the interior. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Someone up above mentioned that the TBM850 only came as glass so I think they were stuck with it even if they hadn't started with the interior. 

Gregg,

Take a look into this google search here (link to Google Pic search tag)!

Here you will easily find some nice TBM 850 steam / glass combinations , similar to the good old King Air - Layout including some dual GNS 530 setups!

Seem to be produced in the 2006 to 2009 ...

These would just have been the dream .... but surely my own opinion.

Maybe Carenado could think of offering a "bigger" package with old stock and new glass interior :P .

Cheers!

Gregg,

Take a look into this google search here (link to Google Pic search tag)!

Here you will easily find some nice TBM 850 steam / glass combinations , similar to the good old King Air - Layout including some dual GNS 530 setups!

Seem to be produced in the 2006 to 2009 ...

These would just have been the dream .... but surely my own opinion.

Maybe Carenado could think of offering a "bigger" package with old stock and new glass interior :P .

Cheers!

Nice find.  That'd be nice.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Thought you guys might want to see this, maybe this is a turn in the right direction.

This could certainly address one concern, yes.  Other big ones for me are WAAS approach support and an update-able database.

Scott

update-able database++.  No slide show.  Buttons/switches that behave consistently.  I sound retentive on that last point but I wish airplane makers would get together on this button issue.

Gregg Seipp

I'm only on an iPod at the moment. What is it? Adding flightplans and waypoints?

Lee

What is it? Adding flightplans and waypoints?

PIctures show a myriad of 2D panels, including what looks like a keyboard and a flightplan section of the G1000 with some messages asking "are you sure delete (certain waypoint)?"

What is it? Adding flightplans and waypoints?

PIctures show a myriad of 2D panels, including what looks like a keyboard and a flightplan section of the G1000 with some messages asking "are you sure delete (certain waypoint)?"

Thanks

Just couldn't zoom and have a clear image.

Lee

I thought I read somewhere that the Vne on the TBM 850 was 266 KIAS. Looking at the pics Carenado posted, they have it set at 200 KIAS. Got to love Carenado, now you don't have to wait to buy it to find the bugs. Just the screenshots are sufficient.