Sign in to follow this  
captainsazzman

Weeks Away!

First of all, I would like to thank you AVSIM guy's for the streaming ! It was nice.

I think a lot of people were expecting something about 777... The speach of R.Randazzo was very interesting, even if there was nothing really related to the next product release.

From here : http://forum.avsim.net/topic/405274-17apr13-upcoming-fancon13-give-me-your-thoughts/

This is not an evening to promote or demonstrate the 777.  (I will, of course give an update on that topic and I might even slip and throw some information out that you haven't heard here- but you will have to wait and see...

I promise two things:  1) I will mention something new about the 777 that you don't already know

I just hope we get some more informations on this forum, because for tons of people/fans waiting, nothing was really said.

Again thanks PMDG and AVSIM for the streaming ;)

Also like to say thanks to AVSIM for arranging the streaming..flights from the UK aren't cheap!

Really cannot wait for the 777!

Weeks...who do we blame?  We MUST have a scapegoat...!

:-D

spacer.png

I was never expecting a release date, but at least an update about 777 dev would have been nice !

Not sure why people were expecting a long talk about it etc. I'm sure Rob will be on here in the next coming days if there's anything specific to talk about the 777. 

What we do know - is that she'll be with us in weeks! Here goes May to being the slowest month of the year  :P  ^_^

I hate to throw cold water at this, but weeks can be any number over 1. Might be a good idea to curb your enthusiasm until Mr. Randazzo puts out a post.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I hate to throw cold water at this, but weeks can be any number over 1

Indeed. Weeks could be 5, 10, 15... I just hope for a new 777 thread from R.Randazzo in the next coming days !

And this is what i love about my 28 and 7 schedule, by the time im done my shift is done at the end of may the 777 may be out. Time will fly

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Weeks to to me is a time period that could not be better described with "months".

Well, it's time for me at least to put this aside and move on to other jets.  I cant deal with the uncertainty any more for now.

spacer.png

I was hoping for some 777 talk too. But... I loved his stories and gave younger people like my self an idea of what the early days of flight sim were. I also liked that he explained how pmdg came to be and how the 'Big company that he forgot the name of' basically killed MSFS and how Flight could have been something better than it is. Anyways I didn't think it was a waste of time; I thought it was fun to watch.