Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pride545

Replace your FSUIPC

Hello everyone,  This info from Pete Dowson via Simmarket was emailed to me today but the bad news, as far as I am concerned, is that all the 737NGX aircraft and liveries are now regarded as new additions to FSUICP and the keystrokes have all to be re-entered, which is a bit of a pain, unless someone comes up with a work around. Regards Richard Welsh.

Hello everyone,  This info from Pete Dowson via Simmarket was emailed to me today but the bad news, as far as I am concerned, is that all the 737NGX aircraft and liveries are now regarded as new additions to FSUICP and the keystrokes have all to be re-entered, which is a bit of a pain, unless someone comes up with a work around. Regards Richard Welsh.

Installing the updated DLL will not change the ini where all your saved settings are.

Sorry. I'm confused, so apart form the NGX what happens to my entire fleet of aircraft that have all been assigned through FSUIPC?

BTW..I Inmstalled the New FSUIPC.. but I am not able to go into FSX (9 out of `10 times).  When I use the AppCrash program to see why its freezing.. Its freezing at FSUIPC4

oadedModule[219]=C:\Windows\system32\RAASAUDIO32.DLL
LoadedModule[220]=C:\Windows\system32\X3DAudio1_6.dll
LoadedModule[221]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\xactengine3_4.dll
LoadedModule[222]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_4.dll
LoadedModule[223]=C:\Program Files (x86)\FS Recorder for FSX\FSRecorder_FSX.dll
LoadedModule[224]=C:\Windows\system32\WMVCore.DLL
LoadedModule[225]=C:\Windows\system32\WMASF.DLL
LoadedModule[226]=F:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll
FriendlyEventName=Stopped responding and was closed

Nothing Howard, I have updated now and NGX, MD-11 and J41 is working as before :)

Nothing Howard, I have updated now and NGX, MD-11 and J41 is working as before :)

Cheers matey. Appreciated...

here as well, installed the new FSUIPC, and i have business as usual. no single problem.

I'm unsure what this means for me, i have FS9 and unregistered FSUIPC from the PMDG 747, do i need to update it or something?

Cheers matey. Appreciated...

My pleasure Sir :)

One thing though: I also updated my WideFS on the laptop, when I copied all new files to the WideFS directory, I did not overwrite the widefs.ini I had from before.

I'm unsure what this means for me, i have FS9 and unregistered FSUIPC from the PMDG 747, do i need to update it or something?

Yes.  Registered and unregistered, FSX and FS9 versions.  All need to be updated.

BTW, no problems with my install either.  Everything carried over just fine, though I did take the precaution of backing up my FSUIPC.ini just in case.

Scott

Phew... successful!

Yeah, it was a drag, but with a fresh Acronis image under my belt I felt brave and just went for it :)

Installing the updated DLL will not change the ini where all your saved settings are.

Hello Rendi, Thanks for your reply, tried overwriting with new FSUICP but did not work for me so I will have to re-install keystrokes.  Richard Welsh.

Have the free version.

Does the new  install overwrite the files, have three in FSX or do I have to manually remove these first.

.dll,  configuration and a text document.

In FS9 I also have a KEY file.

Not an expert so I want to get it right.

Hello Rendi, Thanks for your reply, tried overwriting with new FSUICP but did not work for me so I will have to re-install keystrokes.  Richard Welsh.

ALWAYS a good idea to have a backup of the FSUIPC.ini file for just such occasions. Also DLL.XML. EXE.DLL ,FSX.cfg. excetera, excetera, excetara.

Yeah, I have the same. It really takes the heat out of these kind of situations. The best addon I've ever bought for FSX...

One word of caution... if you have Norton Security Suite turn the SONAR feature OFF when installing FSUIPC. I had issues with SONAR stopping the install, but once I turned it off everything was fine..

One word of caution... if you have Norton Security Suite turn the SONAR feature OFF when installing FSUIPC. I had issues with SONAR stopping the install, but once I turned it off everything was fine..

Strange, I run Norton Internet Security 2013 and I forgot to disable AV before I ran the FSUIPC-install (as admin) but no issues here.

Can someone tell me where and how i do this? I'm rubbish with computery stuff and just managed to make my fs9 stable and clean  :P

What is FSUIPC4_Loader.dll?

From the installation document included in the DL of the new version:

NEW: The Loader DLL is an optional component which may help get passed the strange SimConnect crashes after
initially installing FSUIPC4. If you've had these before, then try copying the FSUIPC4_Loader.DLL into the FS Modules
folder before running the Installer. Alternatively you could run the installer, try loading FS, and if that fails, then copy the
loader across and re-run the Installer. This process will ensure that the file which tells SimConnect to load things
(DLL.XML) contains the correct name.

Scott

Can someone tell me where and how i do this? I'm rubbish with computery stuff and just managed to make my fs9 stable and clean :P

Go to this link: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/  Look for the link to the FS9 version and click on that to DL.  Unzip and follow the included instructions.  It's a simple installation executable.

Scott

tttocs, on 05 May 2013 - 3:20 PM, said:

From the installation document included in the DL of the new version:

NEW: The Loader DLL is an optional component which may help get passed the strange SimConnect crashes after

Thanks scott.. I think this may be my problem why FSX is haning after I Installed the new FSUIPC. After I put the loader.dll, I went into FSX twice without issue. Keeping my finger crossed!

:)

Edited: Spoke two soon... The third time I tried and FSX HAngs.. IT can't get past FSUIPC4.dll

dedModule[216]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSJINT40.DLL

LoadedModule[217]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstext40.dll

LoadedModule[218]=C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll

LoadedModule[219]=C:\Windows\system32\RAASAUDIO32.DLL

LoadedModule[220]=C:\Windows\system32\X3DAudio1_6.dll

LoadedModule[221]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\xactengine3_4.dll

LoadedModule[222]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_4.dll

LoadedModule[223]=C:\Program Files (x86)\FS Recorder for FSX\FSRecorder_FSX.dll

LoadedModule[224]=C:\Windows\system32\WMVCore.DLL

LoadedModule[225]=C:\Windows\system32\WMASF.DLL

LoadedModule[226]=F:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4_Loader.dll

FriendlyEventName=Stopped responding and was closed

Edited: Spoke two soon... The third time I tried and FSX HAngs.. IT can't get past FSUIPC4.dll

Bummer.  Thought that might do the trick.

Scott