Sign in to follow this  
ilhan kesmez

AXE v 1.1 out

I got my fingers very very crossed... This has to be good now or i'll just give up on it.

First flight will be into Tegucigalpa ;)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I got my fingers very very crossed... This has to be good now or i'll just give up on it.

First flight will be into Tegucigalpa ;)

+1 please PLEASE Aerosoft don't mess 1.1 up. The AXE..er...AAX is a gorgeous airplane, but the fact that (until now)I can't do a managed a VNAV descent is rather off-putting. If VNAV works flawlessly now, the Airbus will see much time in the air in the near future.

I have high hopes and i trust it to be good now ;)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I'll try to test it tonight :-)

Great news...

I have reverted to FSX Gold (because of incompatibility of Prepar3d with Cumulusx!) and didn't install the AXE to wait for this update. Really looking fwd to test it :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

Hopefully it will be good because the plane is so nicely modelled with such a great VC...   i am fed up with ugly BBS..  Will try it tonight !

too much, too soon....

Just tested it on a short EGLL > EHAM flight and managed descent seems to work great!

So NaMcO;  will this mean you retracting all the bashing and hateful posts about this product, of your recent past then? :rolleyes:

I'm sure you once said that the AXE was "nothing but a toy" and the BBS was the real future for a good A320.

Well .......... what a "toy" we now have......

So NaMcO; will this mean you retracting all the bashing and hateful posts about this product, of your recent past then? :rolleyes:

I'm sure you once said that the AXE was "nothing but a toy" and the BBS was the real future for a good A320.

What bashing, the plane didn't fly properly and i simply mentioned it to the developers so it could be fixed. Actually, Joshua even talked to me about it in a post at Aerosoft's forum. You're making stuff up.

I never said the BBS was the real future for a good A320. Making stuff up version 2.0. If i had to say that, i'd point my finger to FSL.

If you want to pick on me, do it properly. I didn't even fly the 1.10, so i have no idea what's it doing now. Instead of flying such a cliché route, try going over the ocean with it or trying a different approach on a 'weird' airport to see how it behaves, that's how you know it flies or not.

Glad you like it, i sincerely hope i like it too - There's a whole family coming in based on the same: A318 A319 A330 and i want them all.

When I install this..Do I have to reinstall all my liveries all over again?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Well my first flight with this version didn't go well. After takeoff I proceeded with vectors from ATC (PFE) when cleared to resume normal navigation, I switched to LNAV, and the plane turned in the opposite direction, from the first waypoint. I'll try again later today.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I really, really hope this version works.

With prior versions, I have yet to complete the tutorial flight without running into bugs. Almost all of them are listed as fixed. This time I'm going to wait a bit before installing.

This aircraft has so much potential. I truly hope that I'm finally able add it to my Air Hauler fleet :)

Took off for the first flight right now... did they do anything to the sound? Must be me, but sounds quite a lot better.

The only problem I had for now is that it can not handle simulation rates. For long flights it is a must

Allso after landing I didn't hear the reverse thrust