Sign in to follow this  
Shepred

5th PMDG 777 Livery - Air India

Someone should let PMDG know that the aircraft has no landing gear.

</irony>

Well...You did get them to show some cockpit pic's! Maybe later today we will see some landing gear pic's?.... :rolleyes:

Haha :D

This is the fourth LR livery right and we've had two freighters. Just a few more LR liveries to go.

Lee

It's the 5th :) 

Air Canada

FedEx

Delta Airlines

AeroLogic

Air India

Always the sign of a good pilot Ollie lol. Is there a subliminal message involved with gear retracted?

L/G down - on finals; L/G up again - go-around was inevitable ...

Translation: PMDG found another bug in their current build which will result in a delayed release ... dumb_me_s.gif

Jet airways Plz... :rolleyes:

9W doesn't operate the 200LR, nor the freighter.

Gears retracted again ...   :O

Well, I heard that only the titlepicture of PMDGs facebook page shows the current status of progress of their T7 and not each livery preview.

The beacon lights make me a little disappointed, as 777's lights are very light even in daytime.

And I know it's a game every thing could not be ture....anyway. Thanks for bring us the previews.

Oh man, even if they show us a livery every day then release it'll be at least 18 days! Why did so many carriers have to buy the LR and F?? Their purchasing departments should have thought of the poor devils in these forums.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

LOL thats definatly a bug!

Funny after it was announced today that Air India may sell eight

of there 777-200LR's

Hopefully they go to airlines that currently don't have the LR.  That would make for more real world liveries, considering the LR does not have near the customers as the -200ER and -300ER

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Haha :D

This is the fourth LR livery right and we've had two freighters. Just a few more LR liveries to go.

Lee

It's the 5th :)

Air Canada

FedEx

Delta Airlines

AeroLogic

Air India

I just meant that I thought we had 2 freighter previews and 4 passenger previews but I was wrong

Nice, but i wont be happy until i see Emirates.

Adam

Gears retracted again ...   :O

I wish you people would stop with these ridiculous theories on when the plane will be released. All of your theories and conjectures are totally wrong...

Because.....here's the factual info:

If you look carefully, you can CLEARLY see that the plane is flying at a heading of 220, and has an a.o.a. of 5 degrees. Therefore, we can conclude, with absolute certainty, that the release date WILL BE on May 22nd.

How much more proof do you need??