Sign in to follow this  
Shepred

5th PMDG 777 Livery - Air India

I wish you people would stop with these ridiculous theories on when the plane will be released. All of your theories and conjectures are totally wrong...

Because.....here's the factual info:

If you look carefully, you can CLEARLY see that the plane is flying at a heading of 220, and has an a.o.a. of 5 degrees. Therefore, we can conclude, with absolute certainty, that the release date WILL BE on May 22nd.

How much more proof do you need??

My bad: Now that you're stating it - release will be on May 220th - about 6 more months to go.

Again, my apologies ...   :rolleyes:

Haha :DThis is the fourth LR livery right and we've had two freighters. Just a few more LR liveries to go. Lee

Nah, there's still 18 more LR/F liveries believe it or not lol. 23 in total! (-:

Looking stunning! This teasing is just.. Mehh )-; lol..

@@RPRIEVER No such thing as 220 degrees on the magnetic compass - everyone knows that, jeeezzzzzz!!!

is it just me or does Air India have one of the ugliest leveries in the world! its so ugly!

Haha :DThis is the fourth LR livery right and we've had two freighters. Just a few more LR liveries to go. Lee

Nah, there's still 18 more LR/F liveries believe it or not lol. 23 in total! (-:

Looking stunning! This teasing is just.. Mehh )-; lol..

@@RPRIEVER No such thing as 220 degrees on the magnetic compass - everyone knows that, jeeezzzzzz!!!

Yeah I know Luke but I'm trying to see the glass half full lol

is it just me or does Air India have one of the ugliest leveries in the world! its so ugly!

I actually like it, its a lot better than what it used to be!

I thought there were only 7 more airlines to go. Are you referring to the amount of LR's in one particular airline?

I thought there were only 7 more airlines to go. Are you referring to the amount of LR's in one particular airline?

@LeeL

12 Airlines have had the LR delivered - however my bad since I counted the companies such as Guggenheim Aviation Partners that bought aircraft. So only 7 operators actually fly the Freighter, therefore being only 19 liveries needing painted overal.

My whoopsie (-:

Actually, 12 operators fly the 777f ;-)

@LeeL

12 Airlines have had the LR delivered - however my bad since I counted the companies such as Guggenheim Aviation Partners that bought aircraft. So only 7 operators actually fly the Freighter, therefore being only 19 liveries needing painted overal.

My whoopsie (-:

Yeah along with the 12 freighter operators.

No worries Luke

Gears retracted again ...   :O

Awesome, I had the same thought :lol:  Wir Deutschen halt.......

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Nice, but i wont be happy until i see Emirates.

Best till last my friend  B)

Chris, I'm flattered, but ... don't know myself how this bug managed to creep from inside the monitor into the L/G assembly ...   :Thinking:

Nah that spot is reserved for Qatar ^_^

Shhhh Airbus Man ;-P

But still one my favourites!

The beacon lights make me a little disappointed, as 777's lights are very light even in daytime.

. Thanks for bring us the previews.

its not less than saying "oh,one of the passengers's pictures in cabin windows is flawed,i wont buy this" or "man!look at there!the 46th screw below the wing is black intead of red" (kidding! =)) ) but for me,if the plane doesnt have any exterior BuT it has an awesome cockpit(not textures,i mean systems),its not important for me

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air