Sign in to follow this  
sac601

PMDG 777 for FS9 in near future?

which is a subsidiary of the Avsim forums - happy to comply with Avsim rules :) 

Time for the forum police to have a rest.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

FS9 needs to be buried.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

About a year ago I was a die-hard FS9 2D panel only person. Then my computer died which gave me the excuse I needed for a new one - see specs. I now run both FSX and FS9 fluidly, but find myself spending most time in the NGX. It's just amazing and has opened up a whole new world for me. I'll probably get the 777, but don't really have time for long flights. People say that FS9 is the best for airliner type flying. I don't really agree if you have the right computer. I'm a fan of both platforms :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

FSCamp I will try to put HIGHMEMFIX=1 fix to fsx.cfg. Also thank you for each one reply. I would love to go to FSX if I can get things working. I have a few problem that I will post in FSX Forum. Please come take a look there to see if you can help me for my issues so I can transfer totally to FSX.

Again sincere thanks to everyone.

Al

which is a subsidiary of the Avsim forums - happy to comply with Avsim rules :) 

Time for the forum police to have a rest.

You really don't wsnt to go there. FOLLOW the rules, it's simple......FULL name on all posts!

As I intimated, I am happy to comply with AVSIM's Terms of Service, per

Your Access to Commercial Support Forums: Your access to ALL forums hosted by AVSIM is subject to AVSIM's Terms of Use. Violation of these terms will result in suspension or banning from all forums, including those of commercial vendors whose forums are located here. If you violate our Terms of Service and suffer the consequences, you have not been cut off from support. The vendors whose forums are found here provide support ticket systems directly. Using "I have been denied support" as an argument for not being banned will not undo your banning or suspension.

Note the reference to ALL forums hosted by AVSIM. Nowhere in the Terms of Service is a requirement for a full name. AVSIM have my details from when I signed up 10 years ago.

I am also mindful of the warning contained in the Terms of Service
rarrow.gifPrivacy: To the extent that we are able, we protect your email address and registration information. We do not sell or "lend" your email address or your registration details to anyone outside of the AVSIM Organization. We are not responsible however, for your personal information that you post in our public forums. Keep in mind that everything you post in the forums are subject to collection by any number of search engines, collection "bots" and so on. Be careful with what you post, and consider it carefully before posting something that you would rather remain private. Once posted, there is not much AVSIM can do about it and we do NOT monitor the forums 24x7 to correct or delete your message.

I choose not to have my full name made available to search engines, "bots" and so on.

Back to the topic at hand, it has been stated repeatedly by PMDG that they will not produce for FS9.

Scott

Your Access to Commercial Support Forums: Your access to ALL forums hosted by AVSIM is subject to AVSIM's Terms of Use. Violation of these terms will result in suspension or banning from all forums, including those of commercial vendors whose forums are located here. If you violate our Terms of Service and suffer the consequences, you have not been cut off from support. The vendors whose forums are found here provide support ticket systems directly. Using "I have been denied support" as an argument for not being banned will not undo your banning or suspension.

Note the reference to ALL forums hosted by AVSIM. Nowhere in the Terms of Service is a requirement for a full name. AVSIM have my details from when I signed up 10 years ago.

rarrow.gifPrivacy: To the extent that we are able, we protect your email address and registration information. We do not sell or "lend" your email address or your registration details to anyone outside of the AVSIM Organization. We are not responsible however, for your personal information that you post in our public forums. Keep in mind that everything you post in the forums are subject to collection by any number of search engines, collection "bots" and so on. Be careful with what you post, and consider it carefully before posting something that you would rather remain private. Once posted, there is not much AVSIM can do about it and we do NOT monitor the forums 24x7 to correct or delete your message.

I choose not to have my full name made available to search engines, "bots" and so on.

Back to the topic at hand, it has been stated repeatedly by PMDG that they will not produce for FS9.

Then the Admins of this forum (PMDG) can choose to delete your posts for not following THEIR rules.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/

Richie Walsh

Look I have no wish to get into an argument here - AVSIM has stated in their TOS that access to all forums hosted by AVSIM is subject to AVSIMs Terms of Use.

If I want PMDG support I will use a support ticket which will have my full details.

End of story, game over. 

Scott

If the guy understands his posts are subject to deletion, what does everyone care if he puts his name or not?

Too many junior post patrollers here.

Way to stick it to the man!!!

Such a rebel. GOLD STAR!

Can I get a silver star for flying under the radar?

No pun intended...

I see the guy's point of view but come on, it's not like PMDG is asking you to post your social security or bank account/routing numbers...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh but that's where it'll lead you know...

Lee

Before you go too far down the road, you need to READ the following topic....http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

It IS required by PMDG. Again, follow the rules or don't post!