Sign in to follow this  
Azone

Is anyone close to cracking this thing open?

Thanks very much, Kevin, and Steve too, of course. As far as I am concerned, this is the best version of FS ever and we are enjoying it loads! :lol:

Best regards.

Luis

Good to hear from you again Kevin. Thank you very much for all yours and Steve's efforts toward keeping Flight alive. The hard shell is developing more and more cracks all the time. I still think good things are ahead. This will be one heck of a good beginning. 

Steve

@Air1 Steve, I recall from another thread, you saying "Never say never"! That conversation is kinda funny as of today.

Thanks everyone.  I've been working on it for probably 4-5 months and I'm sure there is still at least that much left.  I sent Kevin some new pictures today with the transparency and reflections fixed, so I'm sure he'll be posting them soon.

I'm a 44 year old aviator with 25 years of real aviation experience, yet you guys are making me feel extra happy about being a Flight fan. I just got done flying for real and raced to my laptop to see what is new on this post! that's how excited I am right now. I think love this community of MS Flight and flying the sim more than the real thing now.

Thanks again guys for your awesome efforts. Real hero's of Flight.

Moe

Wow! Awesome progress, this is amazing. More than I ever expected to come out of Flight. Really appreciate all that you guys are doing to make this sim more enjoyable!

Thanks for the hard work Kevin and Steve; and to all those working on re-paints thanks to you as well.

New aircraft of course will be welcome, but personally I'm hoping to see some attention shifted to how to add or convert FSX scenery into Flight.

In the meantime, thanks for all that's been done so far!

Ken

Here are some updated screenshots of the Seabee, with some fixed shaders. 

1010959_10152943433385006_206351188_n.jp

1012616_10152943433375006_356374695_n.jp

941709_10152943433390006_1670507706_n.jp

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

I ended up getting the engine and propeller curves converted this morning, so I can now take off, although things go into a downward spiral very quickly after that :)

Great news for MS Flight, thank you guys for your efforts, they will surely be apprecied around here :) The work is looking good, I hope you find support in helping you with the fligh model !!