Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

Phew...phew...phew....ooof....got me panicy there!

you need to relax my friend   :good:

Well, let me just say I am breathless!!! PMDG took some time and delayed the release of the 737NGX. And I must say, it was well worth the wait. The most sophisticated FS add-on ever! I am confident that the T7 will be just as spectacular, or even better. So whatever time it takes to produce such a quality product, as PMDG always has, please take your time. Many a developer rush just to get their product out there, or to say they are the first, while quality suffers. Keep up the excellent work Mr. Randazzo and the PMDG team.

you need to relax my friend   :good:

Too Exciting for anyone to be relaxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....!!!

Really excited.

Finally I will have a reason to park my plane at "heavy" gates (737 just doesn't look right there - so much space for a smaller plane) :lol:

Am I the only one uninstalling every other aircraft once released? LOL

To be honest, I'm not the 737's biggest fan. I only fly it because of the realism and overall perfection it has. But getting uninstalled and not reinstalled once I get the 777... Along with everything else of course. What else do you need?? Minus expansions ((-:

So whatever time it takes to produce such a quality product, as PMDG always has, please take your time.

Yeah I wouldnt go quite so far as that myself, I can tolerate a few minor bugs that a patch will fix.

spacer.png

Why...?  It's not like hard drive space is at a premium with today's prices...

Kyle Rodgers

Why...?  It's not like hard drive space is at a premium with today's prices...

Ha yeah. It's more the fact of my OCD likes having a clean FSX and the fact I'll probably never touch another jet aircraft again. I will definitely keep my Carenado SR22 installed though since I like to do some GA stuff. Mostly if I'm planning on a route in the real world, I can try to simulate it in the simulator first as best as possible. I still keep all my installers backed up though. Went through them the other day and never realised how much I bought for FS9...

Phew...phew...phew....ooof....got me panicy there!

Me too lol

Kacper Nowotynski

It's more the fact of my OCD likes having a clean FSX and the fact I'll probably never touch another jet aircraft again.

Uninstalling doesn't necessarily make a computer "cleaner" and will not help FSX run faster/better/etc.  Sure, you won't see the aircraft in the list, but don't assume your computer is going to run better because of it.  In fact, uninstalling things can cause more problems than simply leaving it there.

Kyle Rodgers

To be honest, I'm not the 737's biggest fan. I only fly it because of the realism and overall perfection it has. But getting uninstalled and not reinstalled once I get the 777... Along with everything else of course. What else do you need?? Minus expansions ((-:

you are not alone luke, ifly 737, lvld 767 and pmdg 747 are all getting uninstalled. Just in case in some way or another they are using up a framerate of 2. Thats my OCD

Kacper Nowotynski

Uninstalling doesn't necessarily make a computer "cleaner" and will not help FSX run faster/better/etc.  Sure, you won't see the aircraft in the list, but don't assume your computer is going to run better because of it.  In fact, uninstalling things can cause more problems than simply leaving it there.

No, by cleaner I meant the FSX aircraft menu lol.

quick two part question for all, what is the difference between x plane 777 and the one that pmdg has not released yet? and how is it that x plane released there's almost a year ago, which one is superior?. M Carangelo

quick two part question for all, what is the difference between x plane 777 and the one that pmdg has not released yet? and how is it that x plane released there's almost a year ago, which one is superior?. M Carangelo

Hmm... Thats a very complex question we are talking 2 different sims here... Ryan will have to answer this I dont want this to turn into yet  another Xplane vs FSX

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg