Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

A BA 772 just flew over at 2800ft while on final into MCO.. it surely must be a sign!!!!!omg omg omg

Kacper Nowotynski

"Siri, set heading to 004"

"Opening Doors"

"Wait what??"

LOL...So true!! 

Although that all may change soon!! 

I have iOS 7 Beta 2 installed on my iPhone. Siri has changed significantly! she (it) now understands what I say even when I speak in a not very understandable way. She's (it is) improving... 

LOL...So true!! 

Although that all may change soon!! 

I have iOS 7 Beta 2 installed on my iPhone. Siri has changed significantly! she (it) now understands what I say even when I speak in a not very understandable way. She's (it is) improving... 

Good to know! I just wish I could get FS2Crew to recognise my accent when I say "Set" lol, voice recognition is great, when it works..

Anyway, this building sense of excitement for the 777 release is getting intense (it brought me out of the woodwork ha ha!) These VC images are just icing on the big, complex, cake!

Cannot wait!

Really looking great! Can't wait to try it out for myself.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Good thing I don't believe in signs or omens otherwise I would be going insane like some of you here. 

@kaspern83. I couldent help but give you a like for your avatar! Lol.

Realism at its best. Stunned... 

Andreas Berg
pmdg_j41_banner.jpgpmdg_trijet.jpg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --

2D panels are great for those with less powerful machines.

Absolutely.  VCs look stunning, but I've always enjoyed 2Ds better, run way better on my machine and I simply prefer them over trying to pan around and tilt my head while looking at my monitor (yes, I'm aware there's a lot of that in aircraft).

I also hope the flight test kit option makes a comeback, I loved flying the NGX around with it!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

The 777 is pending release then... What does that exactly mean?

pending release means everything is ready, its just a matter of time........very short time!  :rolleyes:

Lovely flight deck there. Nice job, looking forward to the release, hopefully that isn't too far off!

pending release means everything is ready, its just a matter of time........very short time!  :rolleyes:

The 777 is pending release then... What does that exactly mean?

Woooahhh woaahh woaaahhh WOAH!!!

where is this information!? Is it true!? 

Or, was that just a question....?

Hold your horses Andy, this is just the meaning of the term "Pending release", and a guess, however and as usual, it will be released when ready, no body really knows when except god and PMDG!

BTW "the pending release of X" has a different meaning of "X is pending release:P

it is mentioned here

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/413080-comments-on-todays-asiana-incident-at-ksfo/

and in this thread (RSR's page 1)

Hold your horses Andy, this is just the meaning of the term "Pending release", and a guess, however and as usual, it will be released when ready, no body really knows when except god and PMDG!

BTW "the pending release of X" has a different meaning of "X is pending release:P

it is mentioned here

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/413080-comments-on-todays-asiana-incident-at-ksfo/

and in this thread (RSR's page 1)

Phew...phew...phew....ooof....got me panicy there!