Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

I thought the 777 had 777 engines!?* ^_^ 

*Note: If this answer has already been given, I give you permission to shout at me if I've stolen someone's creation ^_^ 

I must ask that you limit your activities here to the purpose of this forum.

Sorry for that, I should have known that mentioning the new pilot client will lead people to ask questions about it. So for all people interested in the new pilot client: Take a look into the VATSIM-Forum where you can find official announcements. I will not provide you with any further information about it in this PMDG-thread.

I am a huge fan of VATSIM and the entire VATSIM concept- (one of these days I actually want to try it...) so please understand that I do not wish to squash your enthusiasm, but I must ask you to keep your marketing posts for other locations.

Roger, is there any possibility to split up these Off-Topic posts to another thread?

Wouldn't mind having a 2d overhead but that's about it sometimes its hard to find switches on the NGX's VC at night.

If you have EZdok or Opus software you can set up a "view" for the Overhead panel and with a click of a button it will look just like a 2d panel in VC, Just like if you were staring straight up at it. 

I have one set up for overhead, mcp, throttle quadrant, radio stack, FO and different external views and you can switch between them all with one button or assign a different button to each one. If you need help, let me know. Only thing that sucks you need a 3rd party program to do that. But you cant go wrong with Opus =)

Kacper Nowotynski

I'm still trying to count engines, Kacper, don't rush me!

What engines, it has no engines, it is powered by our Passion.

I'm still trying to count engines, Kacper, don't rush me!

Captain,

I noticed something you have missed in your screen shots of the beautiful 777 interior, there is no place to put the ignition key, how are we to start the 777?  :P

p.s. Please let us know how many engines it has when you figure that out  :lol:

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

Dear PMDG:  please ignore cries for 2d panels...they are a thing of the past

we could always mod the 777 to add the JB panel for those who desperately need 2D

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I think the Bar is being raised so high, I wonder if it will ever be beat. This craft is truly a piece of Art! No words can describe my feelings now. Thanks to the PMDG crew for the update. And please be careful as to not overmed that poor soul. He has just been blamed for the delay! All joking aside. Good job guys. Capt. McGill, RJ USN Retired OUT.

Captain,

I noticed something you have missed in your screen shots of the beautiful 777 interior, there is no place to put the ignition key, how are we to start the 777?  :P

(...)

PMDG chose to model the voice control version ...   :rolleyes:

PMDG chose to model the voice control version ...   :rolleyes:

Has Apple started to add Siri to Boeing aircraft now? ^_^

Has Apple started to add Siri to Boeing aircraft now? ^_^

"Siri, set heading to 004"

"Opening Doors"

"Wait what??"

(That announcement isn't too far off...)

I am more than ready for the release to be here.  :shok: . :vava: . :lol:   Lets all get together and see if we can help Capt RSR and not distract him any more......., :unsure:   Please lets have it :Waiting: .....

Harry Nelson

"Siri, set heading to 004"

"Opening Doors"

"Wait what??"

Soooooooo true lol

Alaister Kay

Andy-

<Hands bowl of popcorn to paul>

Pull up a chair... I get quirkier as we get closer to release...

Now that may be the understatement of the year. :-D