Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

It's another silent period from PMDG, completely normal. When they say it's "near", add a couple more months than what you think near is. :)

My understand is progress silent, It's so long and so hard for us the fans to subsist before the T7 release.

PMDG facebook-->PMDG homepage--> PMDG forum is my daily “ISO"process, or may be many many folks'.

So please understand and let the bird fly early. Thank you.

July or August.

Latley ive seen Mr Randazzo on the forums latley… which makes me wonder its completed and its gonna be released in couple of weeks. I really wanna fly this bird! Cant wait!

Lord, have patience! Release, when considered necessary. The test flight was a success, this means that the wait for the release not long left!

Sergey Chvelev

There's probably going to be another flight test, or some sort of other stuff.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Unfortunately the only thing that PMDG can't fix is the colour beige.  :rolleyes:

But I somehow suspect I'll learn to cope with it.

I have a question. What is the single most challenging issue/feature you had to overcome during this whole project?

Learning to tolerate the hundreds of "is it ready yet?" messages on this forum :P

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Unfortunately the only thing that PMDG can't fix is the colour beige.  :rolleyes:

But I somehow suspect I'll learn to cope with it.

How do you mean? 

Learning to tolerate the hundreds of "is it ready yet?" messages on this forum :P

Yeah, it's way more subtle this way:   :LMAO:

I am tempted to ask if this is the delivery flight, but I will restrain myself :smile:

BTW: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/412156-24jun13-pmdg-777-virtual-cockpit-preview/?p=2700917

The "delivery flight" comment was more of a joke :smile: I am certainly interested in the PMDG 777, but not quite as fanatical about it as the vast majority of people who visit this forum.

I see that you beat me to it by three weeks. That's how often I check out these threads :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Gents-

I keep telling you- I'm gonna win the release date pool...

B)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I keep telling you- I'm gonna win the release date pool...

Bah!  You keep assuming that you are eligible..I submit you are not with your inside intel, Sir... :-P

Eagerly awaiting you disputing your win however post release... ;-)

spacer.png