Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

I have it and, while I still primarily use AES, It's nice for default airports as a great improvement over the default system, but AES wins hands down for me for any airport that is supported by it.

Going to have to agree with you Ronan. I've used AES ever since I bought my first addon scenery - which was Aerosoft's Heathrow many years ago. I still love and use it when I can today and has been great to see it develop over the years. Unfortunately I've only bought three addon airports (two of the same airport, by different devs), since I can't justify buying scenery for an airport I'll visit two times out of ten. Both airports with addon scenery I use all have AES. I only just found the update from March I think it was - I love the new fuel truck amination! Now GSX is tempting me to use at all the other airports that don't have scenery for the 777 - honestly, mainly for the pushback part. I wish I could use AES at default airports :(

*Sidenote* Just purchased GSX...

Going to have to agree with you Ronan. I've used AES ever since I bought my first addon scenery - which was Aerosoft's Heathrow many years ago. I still love and use it when I can today and has been great to see it develop over the years. Unfortunately I've only bought three addon airports (two of the same airport, by different devs), since I can't justify buying scenery for an airport I'll visit two times out of ten. Both airports with addon scenery I use all have AES. I only just found the update from March I think it was - I love the new fuel truck amination! Now GSX is tempting me to use at all the other airports that don't have scenery for the 777 - honestly, mainly for the pushback part. I wish I could use AES at default airports  :(

Nope, its gonna cost ya credits! LoL

Kacper Nowotynski

AES user and I choose which payware airports to buy based upon which ones AES supports.

spacer.png

Thanks Robert, quite a story . . . and quite a work . . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Robert,

I have written you a PM a few days ago. Did you have the time to take a look?

It says in his signature that he doesn't reply to PM's. So you probably won't be getting a reply anytime soon... 

It seems like this is the real 777 cockpit with some Photoshop contrasts and filters applied. Looks really awesome. Well done PMDG! Can't wait to take this bird out on a test flight when it's released!

About to become a heartattack *-*

Designerteam just developed a work of art.

PMDG was always my favorite Addon aircraft Group.

Gonna luv it ! :)

I was 100% VC until I built a home cockpit setup. Now I pray for pop ups of displays and overhead, and if its not compatible with the FDS CDU, a pop up FMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Popup panels will be available, there just won't be a 2d cockpit. So forget about the 2d screen that includes the FD etc. It will be the popup panels like the NGX has now in the virtual cockpit.

The VC is looking pretty darn slick thus far, PMDG. Very nice work. 

Oh...  yeah....  when will it be finished?  It practically is. 

Oh great! So a release within the next two years is quite possible? Fantastic! ;)

Dmmm.........dmmm.......dmmm.......another month bites the dust.

And another ones gone and another ones gone......another month bites the dust.

He he :-)

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz *yawn*

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU