Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

Now, could someone pls. be so kind to direct me to the PMDG 777 VC preview thread?!?   :rolleyes:

Was just thinking the same thing... Aren't we getting a bit off-topic? :)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

What would be nice is that in few months maybe GSX can read when the 777 is asking for fuel truck or catering vehicles and they come and go as needed with the automated ground operations feature.. Without us asking for deboarding, catering, fuelng, boarding process ourselves..

Kacper Nowotynski

What would be nice is that in few months maybe GSX can read when the 777 is asking for fuel truck or catering vehicles and they come and go as needed with the automated ground operations feature.. Without us asking for deboarding, catering, fuelng, boarding process ourselves..

I agree. I hate having to request fuel/boarding etc...in GSX... 

I know first world problems suck huh? LOL

Kacper Nowotynski

It comes free with all Flightbeam and Fs Dreamteam airports.

GSX is works for ALL airports, payware for freeware with a single purchase.

It takes only one second to do but since the 777 boards from 2L you probably won't hear much of boarding anyways so that's one feature I won't use.

ruemenapp21, on 13 Jul 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:
It comes free with all Flightbeam and Fs Dreamteam airports.

GSX is works for ALL airports, payware for freeware with a single purchase.

If it is a Fsdreamteam or a Flightbeam airport GSX is by default included with no additional price. Anything outside of that must be bought for a one time fee. 

I know first world problems suck huh? LOL

:wacko:

It takes only one second to do but since the 777 boards from 2L you probably won't hear much of boarding anyways so that's one feature I won't use.

Yes it only takes one second to do, but, but..erm; I can't admit I'm that lazy :lol:

Meh, Its personal preference, I barely use GSX anyways...the new feature RSR introduced yesterday seems right up my alley. B)

If it is a Fsdreamteam or a Flightbeam airport GSX is by default included with no additional price. Anything outside of that must be bought for a one time fee. 

So if I purchase any FSDT Airport, I will receive a free fully working copy of GSX? Is this the same as the stand alone version?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

So if I purchase any FSDT Airport, I will receive a free fully working copy of GSX? Is this the same as the stand alone version?

Exactly

Im not sure if you need gsx installed or not to have it working though. But you do get all features. If you dont own any of their airports Id suggest getting JFK or vancouver =)

Kacper Nowotynski

No, you'll get a copy that only works for that airport. If you want the fully working copy that works with all airports you'll still have to buy it for whatever it costs, about €30 I think...

I have it and, while I still primarily use AES, It's nice for default airports as a great improvement over the default system, but AES wins hands down for me for any airport that is supported by it. That being said I'm in the position where I can easily afford to buy credits for AES, but I understand others aren't, so that's also where GSX shines out. I do think it's fair that AES charges for each airport seeing as they have to manipulate it to implement it for every stand and animate all the jetways for each gate, so it takes time and I'm fine paying for that person to spend their time doing that. GSX provides a nice generic alternative, with some nice features that AES lacks such as animated people.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

No, you'll get a copy that only works for that airport. If you want the fully working copy that works with all airports you'll still have to buy it for whatever it costs, about €30 I think...

I have it and, while I still primarily use AES, It's nice for default airports as a great improvement over the default system, but AES wins hands down for me for any airport that is supported by it. That being said I'm in the position where I can easily afford to buy credits for AES, but I understand others aren't, so that's also where GSX shines out. I do think it's fair that AES charges for each airport seeing as they have to manipulate it to implement it for every stand and animate all the jetways for each gate, so it takes time and I'm fine paying for that person to spend their time doing that. GSX provides a nice generic alternative, with some nice features that AES lacks such as animated people.

Regards,

Ró.

Thanks for the clarification. I read his post too quick lol, should of been more clear that you do not get a full version of gsx.

Kacper Nowotynski