Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

What happened, PMDG?

i dont post every often but when i get annoyed i do. Look PMDG is the most successful simulator developer ever. Of course people love your products thats why they get over excited. Now both sides of this argument need to grow up. People should not use bad language on any one i dont condone that. their posts should be deleted automatically. Pmdg has to understand that all this stuff comes with the territory when you become successful! deal with it man! come on! look at the amount of rubbish apple gets, or Boeing or airbus or nike or mcdonalds or coca cola or Microsoft. but to say im not gonna post an update because some1 misbehave? That reminds me very much like being at boarding school to be honest rather than being treated like a customer. like you said i am one of the silent majority i just wish both sides grow up. And PMDG remember the day people stop talking shots at you is a sad day : it means pmdg is no longer bold, innovative and has just become 'another developer'. 

I know i didnt see all of what happened

And because my english isnt that good

I really dont understand what really bappened??!!

Did anyone make an offensive comment to PMDG?

What??? Look at that beauty in the image! Ammazing!

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks for reposting. Although I think you might be in violation of the P-56 airspace restriction:) 

Good god! :Love:  :Money Eyes:

Thanks very much Ryan & Rob!

Thanks for reposting. Although I think you might be in violation of the P-56 airspace restriction:) 

As long as Ryan's not in violation of the 400KB restriction ...

(He's not; it's embedded.)

What city is that taken over?

Looks a lot like Washington, D.C.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Shocking how disrespectful these kids are...

Anyway, thanks for reposting the image. It's awesome. Pitty I am leaving for Dubai, France and UK tomorrow :( Hope to see it when I get back on 30th July! :D

The sad thing is, a lot of these forum members aren't kids; they're grown adults.  It's pathetic. 

I have no doubt that PMDG has been busting their butts trying to get this thing out the door, and to get it out the door as close as perfect as possible.  I honestly wouldn't even be shocked that some people are going to read Robert's post and be annoyed that he took the afternoon off on the 4th of July to be with his family.  I guarantee there's people on this board that thought that.

I pulled heroin and needles off a guy I handcuffed at work two nights ago... people in this world have REAL problems, and here we sit in front of our computers and ###### and moan about a GAME.  It's shameful, it's over-the-top, and quite frankly, it's embarrassing to be a part of.  Give your heads a shake, people.  This is a computer GAME.  It'll be out when it's out.  Get over it.

Dear Robert,

So here is then a message from a member of the mostly silent majority that hardly ever posts:

Keep up the highly professional job you are doing not only in providing the one and only reason (at least for me) to keep FSX running, but also in communicating with the Community!

You set very high standards and are an example of the positive (!) ways in which we can use the virutal space to interact about our common interests.  

Martin Jancke

Flight Simulation & PMDG Enthusiast

IVAO Pilot (if time permits)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ryan: Thanks very much for posting the image again, it looks amazing :smile:

Unfortunately we are now dealing with a generation of people who were born after the invention of the internet.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Here's a suggestion:  Why doesn't PMDG just advertise their new products on their own site and just post a mention in other forums?  Doing that would help prevent other website's from losing service or having issues like what AVSIM had.  If others genuinely have an issue with PMDG, they can take it up with them on their own turf.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Responding as a member of that "silent majority." Message to PMDG - PLEASE, PLEASE don't change a thing. One of the things that makes PMDG the outstanding developer it is - is they only release products WHEN THEY ARE READY - and not before. Personally, I don't give a damn if PMDG ever shows pics of upcoming releases. Just give me that "super-duper" real thing (sorry, that's coming from a really old man).

When you purchase a PMDG product, it is nearly PERFECT. Is that clear - morons.

Frank

Robert/Ryan: Thank you very much for all your hard work and for reposting the image. It is always nice to see your work (but only when your ready to show it). Dont let the minority get you down - it just shows how successful PMDG as really become.