Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swafan10

Almost juan year since announcement

It has almost been one year since PMDG announced the PMDG 777. It was on the 26th of July last year when they let the previews begin. Maybe PMDG has something up their sleeve... Just saying. Stay patient my fellow 777 waiters!

Dakota Lowry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Of course, one year from today, you could be posting that it's been two years since PMDG announced the 777. I don't think it will be that long but you never know.

Of course, one year from today, you could be posting that it's been two years since PMDG announced the 777. I don't think it will be that long but you never know

Just trying to get some hope

The first preview was actually in March at the Munich FS conference. If you look at old NGX threads - you'll see the 777 mentioned a fair bit. Seems PMDG told people about their plans for it around 2010/2011.

so tired of all these 777 posts :mad: ....so many other awesome planes to fly until release.

so tired of all these 777 posts :mad: ....so many other awesome planes to fly until release.

Mate to be fair - it is the PMDG 777 forum LOL. Not exactly going to be Concorde topics  :wink:

PMDG MD-11 took 5 years so it should be no surprise to wait for another few months or years. They make quality so be patient!

Mate to be fair - it is the PMDG 777 forum LOL. Not exactly going to be Concorde topics  :wink:

how many 777 release date posts have their been this year? ^_^  :angry:  :lol:

Another pointless thread....

:rolleyes:

I see nothing wrong in this kind of thread. If you are a flight sim enthusiast, such excitement over the impending release of a product such as the PMDG 777 is a big deal.

I imagine that any dev trying to market a new product for this hobby would die for such attention.

Regards,

I see nothing wrong in this kind of thread. If you are a flight sim enthusiast, such excitement over the impending release of a product such as the PMDG 777 is a big deal.

I imagine that any dev trying to market a new product for this hobby would die for such attention.

Regards,

Good point! 

Although such threads have gotten a little out of hand just lately, I think we are all too over excited for this as its been a while since PMDG created a long hauler, and the first time in NGX quality. 

Good point!

Although such threads have gotten a little out of hand just lately, I think we are all too over excited for this as its been a while since PMDG created a long hauler, and the first time in NGX quality.

True!

I find, even at my age, I am starting to feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Edit: What is adding to the anticipation/excitement for me is, PMDG said (i believe) sometime back, that some of the technology used in the T7 software will be incorporated into a service pack for the NGX. Correct me if I am wrong.

PMDG MD-11 took 5 years so it should be no surprise to wait for another few months or years. They make quality so be patient!

:Cry:

Edit: What is adding to the anticipation/excitement for me is, PMDG said (i believe) sometime back, that some of the technology used in the T7 software will be incorporated into a service pack for the NGX. Correct me if I am wrong.

That will be the automatic loading thing Rob has been working on?.

It's the 777 forum.   People get really excited over high quality planes that have properly working systems.   

One thing I have never understood about you is you get super excited over updates or announcements about some marginal or medium quality add ons   but you ignore really high quality ones such as the PMDG 777 or the IXEG 737  

It's the 777 forum.   People get really excited over high quality planes that have properly working systems.   

One thing I have never understood about you is you get super excited over updates or announcements about some marginal or medium quality add ons   but you ignore really high quality ones such as the PMDG 777 or the IXEG 737  

IXEG Yes and there are hardly any posts about it, but a 777 release date post over and over again on Avsim gets pretty old and boring quick.

Its hard to not be exited, I check the forum everyday with great anticipation, The NGX took it to a hole new level of being there and we know were getting the same with the 777, I for one am so exited about not just the 777 but also the -400. When your in the VC and the sunlight is reflecting off the LCD displays and you see the dust and fingerprints and lookin out the over some nice Orbx scenery, wow, it still blows me away. Ahhhh man I cant wait. Feels like the first day I ever drove a 797 haul truck.

Another pointless thread....

:rolleyes:

Concur:  back to Skyrim...

Aaaahhhhh - release date topics... Sorry I thought you meant general 777 topics ha. I agree, but not a lot we can do. Can't stop curiosity I suppose.