Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Thai Creations - Mumbai, India is out

I never used ADE or something like this. A payware scenery has to work out of the box or the developer has to give support in a forum or answering mails.

So I wrote a mail to Simmarket and submitted a ticket.

Not one hour later there was a respond and I got a credit for that scenery.

That is excellent support.

can anyone please help me i just got thai creation vabb fsx, i have the scenery elevation issue. i tried using the ade but its just not my cup of tea. please any help guys i dont use fs global.

can anyone please help me i just got thai creation vabb fsx, i have the scenery elevation issue. i tried using the ade but its just not my cup of tea. please any help guys i dont use fs global.

You can contact the developer via SimMarket IF you purchased it.

Oddly enough, I use FSGenesis mesh and recently bought Mumbai to add to those short hops with the 777 from DXB but I didn't encounter any elevation issues with the scenery. Fabulous frames and quite a realistic depiction. The PAPIs for 27 did seem a bit wonky as they don't coincide with the glideslope but I am guessing that is my VC viewing perspective at fault.

Now, it's time to drop by the AS store to pick up some credits for AES!

Thank you Thai Creations!

i did contact the developer on facebook as they dont have any website as such! i get tremendous fps in this scenery and its my home town. i have other sceneries too from thai creations like vnkt , paro etc but this is the only product giving me issues..is it because of ftx global? i have contacted thai creations but i do not have any reply as of now. anyways thank you karan. 

i did contact the developer on facebook as they dont have any website as such! i get tremendous fps in this scenery and its my home town. i have other sceneries too from thai creations like vnkt , paro etc but this is the only product giving me issues..is it because of ftx global? i have contacted thai creations but i do not have any reply as of now. anyways thank you karan. 

I had an issue with the download link. I was billed but SimMarket did not provide me with the download link. I was probably too excited to download it and didn't allow the system to give itself a few minutes while it sorted out my payment. In the meantime, I dropped Thai Creations a message on their Facebook page and after confirming my order number, they sorted out the issue but by then I already had SimMarket issue me the link too, haha. 

I guess if you specify your order number to them, they might reply sooner.

As for the FTXGlobal compatibility question, I'm sorry I can't help you there as I don't have that addon.

Good luck!

Would anyone be so kind to provide me a link for the exclude BGL? I contacted Thai Creation through email and complained to SimMarket to no avail. TC does not reply to emails and SM says it's nothing to do with them.

I then tried to create (successfully) the flatten polygon in ADE, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Their MACAU (VMMC) scenery suffers from the same problem, the runway lights are slightly elevated in relation to the runway.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

ya thanks karan, i will do the needful. and i would recommend u to buy ftx global it changes the look of the fsx, 

thanx goodday and take care.

yes namco thats a good suggestion, i was even wondering if it works with steves fx dx10 scenery fixture as i had experienced some black patches in vabb and vnkt only during the night.

I was looking for a long haul destination in India, guess after reading here I will get the one from ImagineSim.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

It's a shame the developer is so indifferent to customer feedback.  The elevation issue is driving me crazy.  I though I had fixed it, but it was back.  I use FSX Global and FS Genesis, but they are not the culprits.  Supposedly the developer uses Facebook for customer support, but they don't respond much.  Too bad.  The scenery looks great, and I'm sure they could quickly fix the elevation issues.

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

If the developer ever gets around to fixing this issue this will be an instant buy for me, but I have no intention of buying what is obviously a broken product. It's been months.

• Upvote 1

This seems to work..

Go to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\0803\scenery and look for scenery files with 67250 - there should be 2 or 3: 

APX67250.bgl, BRX67250.bgl and OBX67250.bgl  (If you have Full Terrain installed) and rename their extension from bgl to bak

This should solve the issues with the floating lines..

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

If you have Full Terrain installed

I am contemplating getting this scenery but want to be sure there is indeed a fix for the elevation issues. Seems like your solution would be the simplest one just not sure what you mean by Full Terrain installed (do you mean FTX Global?)

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

This seems to work..

Go to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\0803\scenery and look for scenery files with 67250 - there should be 2 or 3: 

APX67250.bgl, BRX67250.bgl and OBX67250.bgl  (If you have Full Terrain installed) and rename their extension from bgl to bak

Did not work for me.  Still waiting on the developer to address this.  

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

This seems to work..

So people should disable default files to fix one airport? Do you know what those files do to the area? Disabling all the bridges (BRX) is going to fix an add on airport's elevation? Or disabling all the objects (OBX) in the area is going to fix the elevation? There are five airports in the APX file, so disabling all five is going to fix an elevation problem for one airport?

None of the above would fix the problem (IMO) for the add on airport elevation issue. Trying to use default parameters to find a solution, without knowing (not thinking) what the add on does is a bad recipe for a pleasant flight!

Though I don't have this but it was out long time back I guess

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus