Sign in to follow this  
bennyboy75

FS2Crew for Aerosoft's Airbus X out..

Awesome, I was wondering what scenery this was! I'm going to wait for the Button Control version, not so keen on talking to my computer... Even though we are like buds.

I'm going to wait for the Button Control.

look forward to your Button Control 777

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hopefully Button Control won't be too far away.

Cheers,

Hey Bryan, I noticed in your release thread you said it was the best FS2Crew yet, what did you improve, nothing jumped out as needing improvement...just interested to hear.

The last time I used FS2C with an airbus, was the old wilco version on fs9, remember those days?

Hey Bryan, I noticed in your release thread you said it was the best FS2Crew yet, what did you improve, nothing jumped out as needing improvement...just interested to hear.

The last time I used FS2C with an airbus, was the old wilco version on fs9, remember those days?

This version is 100 times better than the old Wilco Airbus version.

Lots of under the hood improvements, some new voice actors, I'll try to make a full list.

Cheers,

I didn't doubt it was better then the wilco version lol

The AXE already has a Co-Pilot/Checklist built-in, how much different is this?

Very very different.

I'd think you'd like it 5x5....the voice control is amazing

Well worth it. Get it if you like the AXE. As good as the NGX version.

Richie Walsh

Very very different.

I'd think you'd like it 5x5....the voice control is amazing

Soon i'll buy it!  too many goodies released this past few weeks...I have a lot of manuals to read(DC-9, Majestic Dash 8, Coolsky Super MD-80 Pro and FTXG textures) to fly over :lol:  :wacko:  

Soon i'll buy it! too many goodies released this past few weeks...I have a lot of manuals to read(DC-9, Majestic Dash 8, Coolsky Super MD-80 Pro and FTXG textures) to fly over :lol: :wacko:

I feel bad that I'm not flying my new planes enough, especially considering how long i waited for the dash 8, I'm loving the Milviz 732 right now (hopefully either FS2Crew-unlikely- or MCE do something for a copilot) also loving the coolsky DC-9 recently.