Sign in to follow this  
737fandm20

Re PMDG 777 first preview video!

Funny how you can never, never ever ever, do the right thing as a developer. If you release your project early, people start nagging that there are bugs, missing features.

If you release a project when it's finished, or just about finished, people (mostly the same guys from scenario one) start nagging that you aren't releasing fast enough, that developer X did a way better job in half the time,...

You can never do the right thing.

Mate I'm flying on an Asus laptop right now - 20FPS average with pretty high settings (see 777 shots). Just down the Autogen and other things. 

That's good to know Luke, because that's what I use

doslogo_zps543870d7.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Gents-

please take a moment and hit your reset button.

I think we all want to hit the "BUY" button :lol:

Speaking of a "buy" button Harry, surely PMDG has decided on a price for this masterpiece since we're sooooo close.  My credit card has a $15,000 limit.  I think I'm safe lol.

doslogo_zps543870d7.jpg

Chris Sunseri

My credit card has a $15,000 limit.  I think I'm safe lol.

doslogo_zps543870d7.jpg

My credit card has an overdue balance of $15,000 worth of FS Payware  :lol:

I think someone needs a nap.

Better! He's been banned from all of the PMDG forums for a "time out", which could turn permanent if he doesn't behave his little self elsewhere on AVSIM.

These are really great videos, thanks!!!

It's a shame some people can't appreciate the work done by the beta testers and the fact that they have taken the time to produce such videos.

Regards,

Even little 30-60 second snippets of video work.  I know Rob wants them to concentrate on quality beta testing which is perfectly understandable, but any extra info they can provide us through descriptive posts, screenshots or videos while we patiently wait for release is most appreciated.  It's like preseason football or baseball (beta testing). It's tough because you want the regular season (777 in our hands) to start, but the pre-season has to come to a close first.

I'm just thankful the pre-season has begun :smile:

Chris Sunseri

These are really great videos, thanks!!!

It's a shame some people can't appreciate the work done by the beta testers and the fact that they have taken the time to produce such videos.

Regards,

I enjoyed the PMDG 777 VIDEO more than my 1st wedding day video :lol:  :ph34r:

Funny how you can never, never ever ever, do the right thing as a developer.

Just remember the #1 rule of whining (or whinging - a word I like more and more):

Everyone else's job is easy.

I'm looking forward to hearing the engines spool up, although I guess it may not be as loud or intense as when I first heard it in row 46 on a VA 777-300.

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Not if you are a dx10 user lol

My nightlights are fine! Perhaps you should try using DX10.....And get more frames at the same time.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!