Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

Beta preview shots - B777

For those that can't see the pictures, you can right click on the pictures, copy the URL, paste it in your browser, and the pictures will show up on Photobucket.

Thank you very much!! You saved my saturday....  :biggrin:

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

I swear I feel like I'm gonna die! I want this plane so bad! I'm ready to lose my money! Just take it! Haha I love the pics guys! But for some reason I can't see the pictures, I'll check them on my pc later. I can't wait for wingviews, but more importantly, I can't wait to fly this bird! Thanks fs community for supporting this company and also PMDG for delivering amazing products. You have truly affected flight sim in so many ways.

Alex Brinson

Is it just me or are the engines on the 77L way out of proportion with the rest of the plane i.e. too big?

Check out this picture so you can have a idea of the size on those engine s

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/70063959@N03/8321985468/

Look at the fuel truck on the side just so that you have a idea on the size..

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Here are some of the preset external camera views that were included:

(I disabled my SweetFX shader injection for some of the wing shots so you can make out all the details; that's why the colors look different in some shots and not others)

fsx2013-08-0302-31-26-90.png

fsx2013-08-0302-32-44-57.png

fsx2013-08-0302-33-10-82.png

fsx2013-08-0302-34-11-92.png

fsx2013-08-0302-34-30-85.png

fsx2013-08-0302-34-35-59.png

fsx2013-08-0302-34-21-97.png

fsx2013-08-0302-34-41-69.png

BUSINESS CLASS (this isn't a preset camera...I just turned my head using TrackIR to see inside the plane)

fsx2013-08-0302-33-01-82.png

fsx2013-08-0302-33-33-47.png

ECONOMY

fsx2013-08-0302-34-07-48.png

I am missing your shots bud! 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Right click and open them in a new tab.

Same here. I want to see them so bad :P

EDIT: Satisfied now I have seen them... ^_^

Hi all,

A few more shots. This time on the gate at Dubai after a grueling long-haul from JFK.

Well, it would have been, except the auto acceleration function meant that I set off at about 9AM my time, went had brunch with friends, and came back just before noon to find my trusty 777LR over Turkey, just a couple of hours for TOD. Oh and all the step climbs had been done too, that's another nifty little feature. B)

Anyway, as before these are panoramas, so excuse the slight perspective distortion. Asides from showing how huge that GE90 is, note the fine detail work under the wing, you can tell this airplane has done a few hours already!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

x

Beautiful shots Mark - also loving the flex of the wing.

Agreed. Mark, are you using WideAspect? 

As far as I'm aware, WideAspect only affects panels/VC, not the external view, but someone might correct me here. 

If you're wondering how he managed to get that effect with his screenshots - you can get the same effect by zooming out quite considerably (0.3 or so) and moving the camera position closer to the aircraft. 

If you're wondering how he managed to get that effect with his screenshots - you can get the same effect by zooming out quite considerably (0.3 or so) and moving the camera position closer to the aircraft. 

Ah, yes. You're right. I haven't flown in a while, I think I need a bit of a refresher on some stuff. Haha!

As far as I'm aware, WideAspect only affects panels/VC, not the external view, but someone might correct me here. 

Hmm... Mark does a "fish eye effect" that you can't reproduce in FSX.

The way to achieve this is by taking various screenshots and than spliting everything with Photoshop (or something similar) to make a "panorama" image. 

By the way... thanks for the screenshots, Mark! 

Ah, yes. You're right. I haven't flown in a while, I think I need a bit of a refresher on some stuff. Haha!

Don't worry, it threw me as well initially - but I think I was still in the process of getting over how ridiculously good the external model looks (like... seriously). I really thought PMDG would hit a plateau with the NGX and that visually it couldn't get much better. Looks like I may have been wrong.